This Board Needs Tunes - Page 106 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

4 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

Downtown, now Earth & East.   OK that's you set the parameters.   Just wait 'til I get to U :whistling: (no sinister pun intended! 😕)

Still strugglin' here with Erskine, Elgin, East Kilbride, Easterhoose and Ecclefechan...

5 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

Epic.   Not heard it before, but it's less than 2 years old ffs    :lol:

Sent it to my immigrant Edinburgh mate.   Well he's more Scottish than Scotland (wee touch of White Zombie there) and been here half my life.

27 minutes ago, exile said:

Eh? What's me to do with Billy B or France? 🤨

(after my trio of England hits?)

I know you have some good tunes in you.   Just in my cloth ears, yes you got humped in the England ones.   It's not Eurovision or anything important.   Just expecting you to step up to the mark on F, that's all, nae pressure 😍

I'm not really playing btw.   I might just have one F.   I love it, but will probably not be thanked for it :(

6 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I know you have some good tunes in you.   Just in my cloth ears, yes you got humped in the England ones.   It's not Eurovision or anything important.   Just expecting you to step up to the mark on F, that's all, nae pressure 😍

I'm not really playing btw.   I might just have one F.   I love it, but will probably not be thanked for it :(

Eh? Can't beat those 3 x England! 

Edited by exile

21 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

In my vote of one, nope.   There's democracy for you.   It really does pain me to stick up for Bonzo btw  :lol:

HM's gonna trump us all anyway.   It's a stitch-up I tell ye.

THat is an incitement to post annoying tunes!

15 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Downtown, now Earth & East.   OK that's you set the parameters.   Just wait 'til I get to U :whistling: (no sinister pun intended! 😕)

Still strugglin' here with Erskine, Elgin, East Kilbride, Easterhoose and Ecclefechan...

I was tempted to post the video of Eriskay's unique football pitch after having no success finding a fiddle tune.

6 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

That will account for my 5 yr break from the TAMB while I compiled my A-Z :headbang:

Where are we...

I miss Lhasa's music.

5 years!   Jeez.   OK, makes sense.   We lost a few sodgers after 2014, but you have to keep going.   I actually joined (for a very short time) the SNP after the first devo referendum.   Right after the defeat, ffs.   Maybe misery is cathartic for me.   I didn't coin my username myself 🙈

Oanyhoo, that was lovey.   Well worth the waits.   Not Tom though;  You do love yer gravelly auld men  :lol:

One of the clickbaits that came up for me at the end was a live performance.   For once I clicked as I realised I'd never actually seen Lhasa moovin' aboot as it were.   Anyway (my missus was just tellin' me how I never get to the f'n point as she picked up here phone again 😕 ).   Anyway, THE GUYS BASS WAS AMAZIN' just look!   Fretless accoustic (not upright).   Has a plug coming out of it, but no pickup.   Might have a mic inside?   Have I gone off topic?

image.jpeg.86034ce78a93ec42818e200e7ea62cc5.jpeg

image.png