This Board Needs Tunes - Page 764 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

19 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

I see you've got the Babysham out tonight so thought I'd join you 😁

Sorry, not sure I follow the Babysham link?

3 minutes ago, StirlingEgg said:

Style of music, clothing and era generally😎

OK, not sure I know too much about the Babysham style  😅

Just the bass line on Narada worth a listen 🎸🎹

Edited by exile

You lot won't be sad, but I'm having a struggle here to source a problem with my PC.   It produces a farting sound about once a second, so really not good listening.

Been trying to debug.   Also causes video glitches; not great while attempting a landing in my flight sim.

Thought it was the seating of my video processor, but stuck an old one in and still farted.   Swapped memory DIMMs in/out/around and the same.

Can't even blame the TAMB tunes as even mine sound shite now 🙉   I could be gone some time...

21 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

You lot won't be sad, but I'm having a struggle here to source a problem with my PC.   It produces a farting sound about once a second, so really not good listening.

Been trying to debug.   Also causes video glitches; not great while attempting a landing in my flight sim.

Thought it was the seating of my video processor, but stuck an old one in and still farted.   Swapped memory DIMMs in/out/around and the same.

Can't even blame the TAMB tunes as even mine sound shite now 🙉   I could be gone some time...

Oh dear. Good luck with that. We are so used to good quality sound - and games. Anyone remember cassettes

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

Oh no! A bit of a mystery...hopefully someone from the wide talent pool here will be along any minute with some tips 😊I did laugh a wee bit though...

10 hours ago, silverbear said:

Was never a fan of Madonna but this slipped under the radar.

Wotrth it for the hilarious ridiculous video.  😂

Fecksake, I thought I'd fixed it and you go and post a jumpy video 🙈.   She doesn't fart though.

(When I say fixed it, I pulled some wires out and in and it went away.   Came back again, opened it up, shouted at it and PC's currently behaving.)

Was going to post the live electric version but thought this might have broader appeal! I know Bob's voice isn't everyone's cup of tea but the overall sound of this song/album has such a warm wooden feel with just the bass and acoustic guitar...Maybe Hurricane next but it's over 8 minutes 😊