This Board Needs Tunes - Page 724 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

22 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

There's loads here I'm unfamiliar with so a good music lesson...and a bit of a word challenge too. 

Good to hear you’re enjoying being on board and contributing with your own choices 👍 It’s open for any change of theme giving the present one at least a week or just include sharing any of your favourites/new discoveries etc.
PS….Please avoid Cliff by all means, I’ve been hosting this for at least 9yrs and have yet to see his presence 🤞Saying that prepare for @fringo and his cheese collections 😬

2 minutes ago, Heuch Moray said:

Good to hear you’re enjoying being on board and contributing with your own choices 👍 It’s open for any change of theme giving the present one at least a week or just include sharing any of your favourites/new discoveries etc.
PS….Please avoid Cliff by all means, I’ve been hosting this for at least 9yrs and have yet to see his presence 🤞Saying that prepare for @fringo and his cheese collections 😬

It's nice to feel welcome - good job I didn't put my foot in it with a Cliff clanger 😋 The cheese hasn't been too fragrant! How many themes do you think have been covered in your 9 years?? Hard to think of a new one that's original...

21 minutes ago, StirlingEgg said:

It's nice to feel welcome - good job I didn't put my foot in it with a Cliff clanger 😋 The cheese hasn't been too fragrant! How many themes do you think have been covered in your 9 years?? Hard to think of a new one that's original...

Be aware, the cheese will occasionally pop up 😁 @fringo, feel free to demonstrate 😬

I’d need to take a wild guess how many themes have been covered, maths not being my strongest point but if you go back to the beginning of the thread and work your way through all random choices from the early years you will eventually come to the introduction of themes. 
GrimJim has spreadsheets which should help to avoid being repetitive 😁

23 minutes ago, Heuch Moray said:

One I’ve posted many times but at last found the late Lhasa performing. 

Thanks for that, I love it.

Need to return to type tho'.   Thought about a live gig, but Opeth in broad daylight is too strange.

40 minutes ago, Heuch Moray said:

Be aware, the cheese will occasionally pop up 😁 @fringo, feel free to demonstrate 😬

I’d need to take a wild guess how many themes have been covered, maths not being my strongest point but if you go back to the beginning of the thread and work your way through all random choices from the early years you will eventually come to the introduction of themes. 
GrimJim has spreadsheets which should help to avoid being repetitive 😁

Okay, I've gone back to the start and at page 11 so far (so many videos 'unavailable' now). Poaching this one from a certain Mr Grebner...one of first tracks to lure me over to dance music. Had been a bit snooty up to that point 🙃

7 minutes ago, StirlingEgg said:

Okay, I've gone back to the start and at page 11 so far (so many videos 'unavailable' now). Poaching this one from a certain Mr Grebner...one of first tracks to lure me over to dance music. Had been a bit snooty up to that point 🙃

😅 Good luck with the next 700 pages.   We has a thread on the old board to practice on too!