billy davies radio scotland interview - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

billy davies radio scotland interview

6 hours ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

The bit about his Dad telling Celtic to fuk off was ridiculous. Surely no one in their right mind who wanted to become a professional footballer would tell any club where to go just because they grew up supporting their rivals? 

My big cousin did exactly that - and still regrets it to this day if you talk to him sober.

7 hours ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

The bit about his Dad telling Celtic to fuk off was ridiculous. Surely no one in their right mind who wanted to become a professional footballer would tell any club where to go just because they grew up supporting their rivals? 

Sadly I've met a couple of idiots like that. Can't see beyond the Old Firm and believe teams like St Mirren,Thistle, Motherwell, Morton, Killie etc are just diddy teams not worth thinking about.

I was at school with a guy who turned down an extended trial with St Mirren because him and his dad were both convinced that a watching Rangers scout had seen something special. Needless to say, he works in ASDA now.

4 hours ago, Alan said:

It didn't bother one Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish.

It didn't but as other people have proved with their stories it does bother plenty. It's sad and pathetic but it happens.

Just listening to it now, its fascinating stuff for all the wrong reasons.

Sounds like Mr 'X' is however was responsible for negotiating player contracts during his first spell at Forest.  

Looks like he's planning to sue him - I wonder if he's going to get Tommy to represent him.

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

did he mention rubbing scrotums with tommy sheridan?

???? Can you ehm elaborate? The background info not actual physical stuff. His ranting did remind me of the orange bully. Trying to act far more intelligent than he actually is.

4 minutes ago, Alan said:

???? Can you ehm elaborate? The background info not actual physical stuff. His ranting did remind me of the orange bully. Trying to act far more intelligent than he actually is.

He's a childhood friend of Tommy Sheridan, I think they grew up together in Pollock and played boys football together.  

He was rumoured to be the Mr X himself alongside Tommy during one of his swinging events.