eight motherwell "fans" arrested - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

eight motherwell "fans" arrested

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Robroysboy said:

Went to new Douglas park today, good result best team won.

Police were OTT with police horses, every motherwell fan was search going into ground.

re -relegation battle

Accies were poor and on that form may find themselves in a playoff.

ing unreal.

There's also no need for horses to be present at any football game in Scotland. It's an intimidation tactic and nothing more.

On 3/4/2016 at 3:31 PM, Kirk said:

The first bit is very true. The second bit i just cant agree with haha.

The only folk ive seen or have known to wear it are football casual types and neds. Hardly narrow minded or dim. I appreciate not everyone that wears it will be, but id say a majority are.

hardly - given Stone Island is Italian - i have a few Italian friends who buy SI for work 

1 hour ago, Robroysboy said:

Went to new Douglas park today, good result best team won.

Police were OTT with police horses, every motherwell fan was search going into ground.

re -relegation battle

Accies were poor and on that form may find themselves in a playoff.

Aberdeen fans always get searched going into NDP

Come to think of it the the worst ground for getting searched as you're going in is Fir Park.

the only time I've ever been searched going into Pittidrie was last season against Dundee,Copper said it was because I had a big jacket on,I pointed out to him that it was January,in Aberdeen, at the beach end and it was freezing.

On 06/03/2016 at 9:04 AM, TartanJon said:

Come to think of it the the worst ground for getting searched as you're going in is Fir Park.

the only time I've ever been searched going into Pittidrie was last season against Dundee,Copper said it was because I had a big jacket on,I pointed out to him that it was January,in Aberdeen, at the beach end and it was freezing.

FFS man. You used common sense and logic with a policeman at a football game?

I'm surprised you're not still in the cells! ? 

3 minutes ago, Haggis McBasher said:

Funny how the Celtic support are called mopes for speaking out against police harassment and told that they shouldn't mind being searched if they've nothing to hide but now that it's happening to the rest of you, you're on having a moan.

Mope ?

22 minutes ago, Haggis McBasher said:

Oh hello Debian, it's yourself.

How's Rangers getting on, still died? That's what I like to hear.

Aye mate, well and truly planted old pal - never ever returning. But there's another team pretending to be them but they're pure zombied.

48 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ibrox last month in the cup was a joke with searches. 

I remember being searched twice there once.

Once by a copper outside the turnstile and then by another one after taking about 2 steps through the turnstile :lol:

3 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

I remember being searched twice there once.

Once by a copper outside the turnstile and then by another one after taking about 2 steps through the turnstile :lol:

To be fair, it was a two man job back then...

In the lower leagues this season there seems to have been an upsurge in youngsters going to games 'clobbered up' (as some may call it!) Thats football nowadays though, a lot of folk wear the brands like Stone Island, CP Company, Ma Strum to feel the part but barely do anything. Sadly, vast majority of folk have camera phones so any little bit of trouble that you would think nothing of is being fired online & lads are getting bans or court dates for very little. 

There was an incident with my club at start of season that police were just happy to get our fans back on the train but due to a video which ended up on Facebook/Youtube etc they obviously had to be seen doing something about it. Ah well.

I'm well behaved though :ok: