What Routes Are People Taking? - Page 13 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What Routes Are People Taking?

wanderer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still anything under £400 available out there?

Iv held off and held off buying Aberdeen - Tbilisi flights with klm via Amsterdam for months, due to summer hols and Dublin etc.

These flights were always sitting around £400 Rtn (Wed - Sat)

Just looked yesterday £823 ........ Emmmmmm nae chance.

Still anything under £400 available out there?

Iv held off and held off buying Aberdeen - Tbilisi flights with klm via Amsterdam for months, due to summer hols and Dublin etc.

These flights were always sitting around £400 Rtn (Wed - Sat)

Just looked yesterday £823 ........ Emmmmmm nae chance.

Have a search on momondo.co.uk, flights there from £457.

Also flights from Brussels for £247 if your able to get over there.

Bear in mind the agencies with this prices often have their own charges to add at the end.

Have a search on momondo.co.uk, flights there from £457.

Also flights from Brussels for £247 if your able to get over there.

Bear in mind the agencies with this prices often have their own charges to add at the end.

Cheers for the heads up.

£457 is a 24hr flight out there - nae chance lol

Ill look into the Brussels route tho :ok:

We're goin Glasgow-Amsterdam-Riga-Kiev on theTuesday (MA BIRTHDAY ?). The tbilisi-Kiev on the Saturday staying til Sunday then Kiev-Riga-Glasgow cannae wait lookin forward to this 1 me n the Mrs under £800 the lot with sky-scanner booked last week

We're goin Glasgow-Amsterdam-Riga-Kiev on theTuesday (MA BIRTHDAY ?). The tbilisi-Kiev on the Saturday staying til Sunday then Kiev-Riga-Glasgow cannae wait lookin forward to this 1 me n the Mrs under £800 the lot with sky-scanner booked last week

What time is your Tblisi to Kiev flight at??

Considering a last minute booking for this game. Held off earlier in the year but wish I had booked! What seems to be the cheapest way now?

I booked a week ago via Copenhagen. That looked the cheapest at that time. £160 to get there. Cost me £260 coming back on the Sunday though via London.

My mates just decided to leave it so looking at going solo as well, Thursday to Saturday in and out job.

Cheapest option I'v found is Edinburgh - Copenhagen - Istanbul - Tiblisi. Leaving Edinburgh at 0820 and arrive 0305 Friday.

Coming home is Tiblisi - Riga - Copenhagen - London - Edinburgh. Leaving Tiblisi at 0440 and getting home at 2310.

Working out around £405

A lot of flying for little time over there but Iv caught the bug and don't want to miss out on this one.

My mates just decided to leave it so looking at going solo as well, Thursday to Saturday in and out job.

Cheapest option I'v found is Edinburgh - Copenhagen - Istanbul - Tiblisi. Leaving Edinburgh at 0820 and arrive 0305 Friday.

Coming home is Tiblisi - Riga - Copenhagen - London - Edinburgh. Leaving Tiblisi at 0440 and getting home at 2310.

Working out around £405

A lot of flying for little time over there but Iv caught the bug and don't want to miss out on this one.

See you on that Riga flight after the game.