Anyone Know - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Was getting a hair cut yesterday, and both me and the barber reckoned based on conversations we'd had and people we'd met, it was 70/30 in favour of Yes.

So the silent majority are either woman, bald or get their hair cut in a hairdressers? Or the polls are wrong?

Tried to check yes Scotland and the site is down. Hackers or laser minute DK getting clued up

Same here, but not sure the site states the number.

I wonder if the number of signatories is why some on here are very confident.

I hope it is significant, and those who have signed all vote tomorrow.

The site is down and yes, it usually shows the current(ish) number.

Forgive me for being suspicious about this on the eve of the referendum. But I wouldn't put it past our friends on the No side to have initiated a DDOS attack to bring the site down.

If were undecided, this would be one of the first areas I would go if I was looking for info on the arguments for Yes.

It's highly suspicious that it's suddenly unavailable at the time when it is actually going to be needed most.

Forgive me for being suspicious about this on the eve of the referendum. But I wouldn't put it past our friends on the No side to have initiated a DDOS attack to bring the site down.

If were undecided, this would be one of the first areas I would go if I was looking for info on the arguments for Yes.

It's highly suspicious that it's suddenly unavailable at the time when it is actually going to be needed most.

Site is still down.

Something not right with this