Alex Salmond To Host A Weekly Show On Lbc - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Alex Salmond To Host A Weekly Show On Lbc

I doubt he'll be as unburdened as he'd maybe like to be, but not because of all the claimed centralist control freakery that's claimed by some people. He's too experienced to go too far off-message. He'll realise he's got a good opportunity to address the concerns of people about the SNP, indy, Labour's impending implosion etc and I'm sure he'll see it for the chance that it is.

Wonder if he'll get the chance to offer any horse racing tips or comment on the Hearts line-up.

Guest flumax

What the hell is LBC? London broadcasting Corp.? Was aware of it, but thought it was something London cabbies listen to.

Can't see how this can benefit Scotland, his party only cause more issues with hip shooting.

Good ego is getting the better of him. I might have to write him a letter as a constituent and ask him what he's giving up to make this time instead of doing what I voted him in to do.

Clearly being an MP & MSP are part time jobs

Edited by flumax

What the hell is LBC? London broadcasting Corp.? Was aware of it, but thought it was something London cabbies listen to.

Can't see how this can benefit Scotland, his party only cause more issues with hip shooting.

Good ego is getting the better of him. I might have to write him a letter as a constituent and ask him what he's giving up to make this time instead of doing what I voted him in to do.

Used to be 'Londons Biggest Conversation' when I started listening to it, they now call themselves 'Leading Britains Conversation' after going national a couple of years ago.

Do we get LBC up here, other than online streaming? I don't get it in my car DAB, I don't think.

If we don't, then isn't he potentially promoting SNP policies to those who are unable to vote for them? Unless, of course, he's going for a David Mellor-esque change of direction altogether.

The man's ego knows no bounds, if he wants a media career he should resign as M.P. then he can say what the f*ck he want without causing any collateral damage.

He's not short on ego, right enough, but then, I think most politicians are like that. Some are better at exploiting it, that others.

I think it will pretty shit and most folk won't even notice it.

Do we get LBC up here, other than online streaming? I don't get it in my car DAB, I don't think.

If we don't, then isn't he potentially promoting SNP policies to those who are unable to vote for them? Unless, of course, he's going for a David Mellor-esque change of direction altogether.

Yeah, pretty sure you can pick it up on DAB in Glasgow.

The man's ego knows no bounds, if he wants a media career he should resign as M.P. then he can say what the f*ck he want without causing any collateral damage.

Show me an MP that doesn't have an ego and I'll show you an SNPok post from Scunnered?