Better Together, Are They Sweating? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Better Together, Are They Sweating?

Where can you see the detail in this paper the BBC have received??

I work in the NHS and the eight "special boards" (i.e. non-regional boards) have had to plan for a 3% annual cut in budget for years now.

Is this the £400m discussed in this paper the BBC have, as that would be about 3% of the entire health budget???

The cuts for these special boards are necessary to ensure that the NHS boards who provide frontline services (the 14 regional boards) receive no cut in funding.

It appears my question has been answered in this quote from Salmond (from today's Guardian):

"Asked directly about the cuts suggested in the leaked papers, Salmond insisted that the figures referred to efficiency savings that would be ploughed back into the health service."

This really is not news FFS.

that's funny.

Dog Whistle Nationalism? Better than Orange Order Flute Nationalism, if you ask me.

Has any other country got the identity crisis that we've got by the way? One major Scottish football team whose stadium is filled with the the tricolour and another with Union Jacks. WTF?!!

Everyone knows not all Rangers fans are Unionists and not all Rangers fans are religious bigots who support the club because of the club's former stance again Catholics but search a generation or two down the family tree and it won't take too long to find someone who was/ still is.

Vote Yes and,as a helpful little by product, send all that schitt a decade or two further back into the dark ages.