Where Are You Watching It? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where Are You Watching It?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Spain at the the minute please could someone be so kind as to tell how to set up a vpn so l can maybe watch it on the bbc tonight was going to watch some of it in a bar but would rather watch it in hotel room

Sure hotel has wifi got the radio player app for the bbc but if trying to access the live channels it comes up not available in your territory hopeful that they may steam it live on the Internet without it being blocked

Unfortunately i have to get train back to preston tomorrow afternoon. Came up this morning. Having a pint in kirkintilloch before heading info glasgow and just see how the night goes. I want to be in george square early morning celebrating tbe greatest Scottish victory ever.

I am staying in Edinburgh this evening.

Been out and about for the last few hours now back at the hotel.

My plan will be out for dinner at steak Edinburgh at 7.00pm, bottle of wine then back for 4-5 hours sleep before watching the results come in from 3.00am.

Or, not sleep a wink.

3's a good time to be aiming for. Dumfries and Galloway result due in about then. If they've gone Yes you can go to bed happy.

Although there is a lot of support on show down here I would be very surprised if it returns a YES although I have been very surprised at some of the farmers supporting a YES vote. Still think that my region will let me down. :worried:

Although there is a lot of support on show down here I would be very surprised if it returns a YES although I have been very surprised at some of the farmers supporting a YES vote. Still think that my region will let me down. :worried:

Doesn't matter if your region lets you down Mick. Every vote counts!!