Ireland To Legalize Drug Use - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ireland To Legalize Drug Use

Do you ever see those police reality shows on tv. About 20 coppers pile out of a van and smash in a front door just to get a couple of hash plants. Then at the end a smiling polis says something like `we`re slowly but surely, winning the war on drugs`

Aye sure you are. What a complete and utter waste of time and money.

Quite a few people out of their tits I imagine B)

A bit surprised at Irleand taking the initiative on this, fair play to them for taking an experimental approach

Quite a few people out of their tits I imagine B)

A bit surprised at Irleand taking the initiative on this, fair play to them for taking an experimental approach

It's something that a small progressive European nation can do. It's not something a region of a large conservative country can achieve so easily.

Do you ever see those police reality shows on tv. About 20 coppers pile out of a van and smash in a front door just to get a couple of hash plants. Then at the end a smiling polis says something like `we`re slowly but surely, winning the war on drugs`

Aye sure you are. What a complete and utter waste of time and money.

Aye its always ott, battering a door down for all. I'd be more ragin about my door being ####ed than my plants going.

Hamsterdam!

:lol: :lol: The Wire