Weekend's Games In Prem - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend's Games In Prem

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think Celtic were that bad that you'd be hoping for outside help before a full round of games have been played. Your side's budget and ability to grind out wins more often than not when not playing well will see your side win the league by a fair distance again.

8/8 wins was remarkable for Aberdeen but they've found out that when you do something like that you become the side everyone wants to topple - haven't been able to handle that in the last 2 weeks.

St Johnstone got their tactics spot on and have a number of very very good performances. The scoreline did not flatter them in any way.

Looks like Tommy Wright has well and truly got Derek McInnes's number.

Hope Accies pump your mob tomorrow though.

AberdeenAngus and Dandydunn. The only two sheep who are always gracious whether it's a win, draw or a loss.

AberdeenAngus and Dandydunn. The only two sheep who are always gracious whether it's a win, draw or a loss.

It's a game.

Believe me,if we pumped saints today,I would e hunted you down :D

But we didn't,so enjoy it.

And with no offence meant,I'm gonna take advantage of the swear filter.

YOU !!!!!!!

:lol:

It's a game.

Believe me,if we pumped saints today,I would e hunted you down :D

But we didn't,so enjoy it.

And with no offence meant,I'm gonna take advantage of the swear filter.

YOU !!!!!!!

:lol:

:sing: ....mean sweet all to me! :sing:

I couldn't make the game today - I'm struggling to imagine just how bad DUFC must be.

They are clearly short on confidence - they basically threw in the towel after the second goal. But they have some good players and asked questions of Thistle; I was quite impressed by Scott Fraser in particular. If they get the right manager I am sure he'll steer them from trouble.

As for Thistle, yesterday our luck changed. Where we were hitting the bar and the post against Kilmarnock and Dundee, yesterday we were working the keeper and, on three occasions, found the back of the net. Three players I had yet to be convinced by - Amoo, Dumbaya and Pogba - all played well, Bannigan and Welsh were industrious in midfield and wee Stevie Lawless had one of his 'on' days.

Lang may it last. :)