Hibs V Aberdeen - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic fans must be doing flips at this result. Real chance of silverware for them this season now.

Why do players take their shirts of when they score? Is two bookings in this competition an automatic ban?

Only if you enter at the second round, maybe the third. Because us Big teams entered at the first round to give everyone else a chance it's increased to 3

Or it used to be anyway

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Are you thinking of giving it a try?

good comeback :ok:

so "motor buses" are first used in the late 1800s

hibs win the league cup in 2007

why would they use a horse drawn bus?

just be the bigger man and admit you're making a right c.hunt of yourself

and we can all move on

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=39414&st=0

apologies if someone has already posted this but I've been away on holiday.

celtic fan trolling attempt backfires big time

Read a few pages of that. sake what a rid neck. What was it that was posted on Facebook that got him freaking out so bad?

No sympathy for the tit anyway. Maybe he will learn to behave in future.

Read a few pages of that. sake what a rid neck. What was it that was posted on Facebook that got him freaking out so bad?

I'm not sure what was posted on his facebook, I only read the thread.

The comments about his Facebook account got me thinking, so I googled my email address and nothing linked to me came up.

Bit depressed about that TBH. :lol:

I'll have to try winding up the Aberdeen supporters on their own forum to see if they can help me find something interesting. :lol:

The comments about his Facebook account got me thinking, so I googled my email address and nothing linked to me came up.

Bit depressed about that TBH. :lol:

I'll have to try winding up the Aberdeen supporters on their own forum to see if they can help me find something interesting. :lol:

I was chuckling at the mod guy 'bebo' obviously shitting himself that he would get in bother for posting the guys personal email.

The dafty deserved all he got IMO. Greeting about folk getting personal after calling everyone sheepshaggers? Message boards are littered with clowns like him, continually acting the big man because they are anonymous.

I was chuckling at the mod guy 'bebo' obviously shitting himself that he would get in bother for posting the guys personal email.

The dafty deserved all he got IMO. Greeting about folk getting personal after calling everyone sheepshaggers? Message boards are littered with clowns like him, continually acting the big man because they are anonymous.

He should have just joined in this thread instead. All the Aberdeen fans on here are more amenable to a gentle ribbing. :ok: