3Rd Place - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3Rd Place

scotsgary1

Gspain like myself hopes for a Polish win as it would eliminate yourselves and we'd have a playoff guaranteed.

It might smell of being unambituous but it's to do with the fact we fundamentally don't believe we can beat Poland in Warsaw.

Ideally I'd love if both of us got to France as you were great craic in Dublin and credit to your country as supporters.

Edited by irish

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gspain like myself hopes for a Polish win as it would eliminate yourselves and we'd have a playoff guaranteed.

It might smell of being unambituous but it's to do with the fact we fundamentally don't believe we can beat Poland in Warsaw.

Ideally I'd love if both of us got to France as you were great craic in Dublin and credit to your country as supporters.

Obligatory use of the vomit-inducing word 'craic' there.

What's wrong with it? Loads of folk use it regularly (especially in Ireland, funnily enough :wink2: ).

I use it myself, but a wee point of order - it's a Scottish / Northern English word that was always written as 'crack' in Ireland, until the 1990s when it was McGeady'ed :wink2: