Ally Away - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Apologists for bigotry, yes.

Just like you.

Just the usual utter pish from you then.

So all Labour voters who put Tony Blair in charge are war criminals in your mind?

All Muslims are Terrorists?

It's all the same rubbish logic.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once read a piece from Terry Butcher on it. When Souness found out Butcher's Father was a head of a church he automatically thought he was a Catholic. Turns out he was a minister. Butcher said he never told Rangers or Souness the truth as he couldn't really understand why this was an issue. Anyway he was signed with Souness believing he had pulled down a huge barrier. After time Souness found out the truth and then did he go after Johnston. When Johnston was being unveiled Souness wanted Butcher and McCoist to sit in on a press conference with him and Johnston. McCoist refused.

To me your interpretation is total BS. I am aware that it was because none wanted to get dragged into it, and were just happy he was there at a player. There is absolutely no way they would have gotten away with a press conference just talking about football. That is why McCoist didnt attend said conference. And I admire him for it.