Great News - Page 4 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Great News

blackcountry jock

I hope your right as I was latchy in applying for tickets and now am on a list. Back in 1997 our Aberdeen Flight was delayed which meant we missed our Tblisi flight from Heathrow so no Georgia then but hoping there are no delays this time.

I can only hope. I will get into the game one way or another.

1997??

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 of my mates picked up Scotland end tickets in Croatia after Ted Christopher put a shout out in the pub and I've seen it happen at Warsaw as well. So definately worth asking around when you arrive.

My old man fecked his knee up the night before the Belgium game. I had to fence his ticket as he was on crutches.

I parked him in a bar and made my way to the game.

J

Prague was kinda split in to two.... If I remember correctly we initially only got something like 2,000 tickets, that went to 4 or 5 points + - there was a random % asked to collect.

After that the SFA managed to secure a further 2,000 extra tickets, which they only received confirmation a few days in advance of the game - they sold the 2,000 over there, and everyone that got one got a point....

On the collection front, whilst I prefer my ticket in my hand before I leave, I am always happy to collect if the SFA do higher % collections in order to weed out the folk cheating the system.

Collected in something like 4 out of 6 (Japan, Lithuania, Sweden, Northern Ireland) and then iirc Cyprus was 100%

• 2 weeks later...