U21 Qualiters Vs France & Faroes - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

U21 Qualiters Vs France & Faroes

Squirrelhumper

its good they aren't being confined to paisley or the west coast, not suprised the faroes game is at pittodrie as their U21 squad will probably finish working on a trawler when it docks in Aberdeen. hopefully Edinburgh/Dundee/Perth can get some games too.

France game would have been better to suited to easter road btw.

They'll all be in Portugal supporting the big team.

Don't be daft. The 48000 or so that come down from the North East for every home game can't all get tickets for Portugal.

At least half of them will need to stay behind and fill Pittodrie instead.

:ok:

After the fat, naked streaker at Easter Road when we played Qatar, one would have thought that the SFA would have learned their lesson from taking Scottish international games away from the spiritual home of Glasgow to the dark, provincial, sparse, No-voting outposts but, alas, not.

What is the best low cost way to get from South Queensferry to Aberdeen? This has put a major spanner in the works for my weekend plans. Looks like £40 on the train, not impressed. Fair enough that Aberdeen should get a go at hosting some u21 games and would like to visit as not been to Aberdeen before.

Agreed. North East fans are the best.

If you can find 3 friends you might be able to get s friends fare.

My cousin isn't keen on the travel so looking even less likely. New found respect for those that travel from Aberdeen to Scotland games. Must be nice to get out once and a while though... :wink2:

Must admit I thought "finally more Scotland games up in the north east" before realising I'll be in the Algarve and WGS and the lads.

More friendlies up here please. Hampden was half empty for NI game and Easter road had impromptu naked entertainment that put me off my scotch pie

Must admit I thought "finally more Scotland games up in the north east" before realising I'll be in the Algarve and WGS and the lads.

More friendlies up here please. Hampden was half empty for NI game and Easter road had impromptu naked entertainment that put me off my scotch pie

At least it wasn't a hot dog.