Coupon - Page 42 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Am I missing something here? But ICT as much as 5/2 with some bookies tonight, surely they should be favorites, Hibs around 5/4, strange pricing. 

11/5 was the biggest i could find, couldnt bring myself to back county on sunday

not missing out again :mad:

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

Am I missing something here? But ICT as much as 5/2 with some bookies tonight, surely they should be favorites, Hibs around 5/4, strange pricing. 

When I saw your post I too thought it seemed pretty good and went to bet365 but can't see any bet available.

Have they made a mistake and removed it until the recalculate ?

15 minutes ago, fringo said:

When I saw your post I too thought it seemed pretty good and went to bet365 but can't see any bet available.

Have they made a mistake and removed it until the recalculate ?

I'll give you 100/1, they're 2-0 down.

:lol:

46 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I'll give you 100/1, they're 2-0 down.

:lol:

:lol: Probably my 1st/2nd most post stupid post in the last 2-4 years. The last one was similar relating to a France football game.

I wasn't paying enough attention to times/dates and forgot it was tonight and live when I posted.:lol:

I need to fix my time machine.

7 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Bet 365 inplay on for tonight, Man U v Liverpool. 

Yep, nae idea how im gona play it. Provably the same over 0.5 and a few pound cover on it. In play no idea

19 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Yep, nae idea how im gona play it. Provably the same over 0.5 and a few pound cover on it. In play no idea

I'm looking at as Man U have to score early to have any chance and lvg knows he could be unemployed tomorrow if they don't at least put up a fight.