Home End Tickets - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home End Tickets

Slide tackle

Just because it holds 30,000 doesn't mean we'll get loads of tickets. They prob dont open the whole stadium for cost and security reasons. Part of the stadia for German game was closed

Gibraltar will be looking to make as much money as possible. They will give the SSC as many tickets as they need.

Part of the stadium for the Germany game was closed off because the Germans only brought about 7k.

Everyone ,including zero pointers, will get a ticket . Stadium holds about 30000 . There were less than 8000 when Germany came to Faro . Doubt if we will have many more than the Germans , with us playing Poland on the Thursday and the cost of flights .

We'll take more than 8,000 if we're in with a chance.

any idea on when these tickets will be released through ssc?

A little while off I would imagine. They will be concentrating on trying to punt as many tickets as possible for the home games. They also still need to sell tickets for Georgia away.

I am not sure if they will do a survey first, to see how many fans are planning on traveling to Portugal.

An update on the Gibraltar v Ireland ticket information:

Football Gibraltar@FootballGib 21h21 hours ago

Irish fans have been allocated the entire Nascente stand, those tickets are 27 euros (£19)

William Johnston@shroom98 19h19 hours ago @FootballGib what is the capacity of that stand? I imagine Scotland will get a similar allocation.

@shroom98 the top tier that Ireland have been given holds roughly 5k. Also tickets in the mixed zone and they havent opened lower tier.