Ticket Sales - Page 20 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

The Germany game is sold out is it not and I think there is a limited amount of people just waiting until the Germany game is over until they fork out for the Poland game?

A game v the current World Champion will always be more popular that other games.Also glory hunters hoping to see a famous victory etc.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a spare ticket in the west stand for the Germany match. I'm looking for 37.50 (35 + 2.50 booking fee).

It can be picked up from my parents house in Roslin or I can ask them to post it.

Also, if anyone is running a bus from the Edinburgh area I'd be interested in booking a seat.

I've got a spare ticket in the west stand for the Germany match. I'm looking for 37.50 (35 + 2.50 booking fee).

It can be picked up from my parents house in Roslin or I can ask them to post it.

Also, if anyone is running a bus from the Edinburgh area I'd be interested in booking a seat.

Contact the HebTa (Hebrides Bar TA in Market Str Edinburgh) as they run buses.

They've got a website floating around.

I thought with our good current form and the Polish expats that the Poland game would have already sold out by now...

it'll sell out before the Germany game, only limited amount of availability left by the looks of things and then its just the South Upper to sell.

Just been announced that the Germany game is a sellout.

Only around 60-70 seats left in the East stand for the Poland game, but as already mentioned, they may well have sections that they have yet to release.

Slow but at least the stadium will be full. I seriously can't wait for these two games now. BRING IT ON!

A load more just went on sale for the Poland game in the East stand. FFS, Why don't the SFA just put them all on sale rather than f@king about.

I agree. It is doing nothing for my unhealthy obsession with looking at the stadium plan every day, just to see how the sales are going.

It should indeed and it has. I haven't look at it since 16:54 today.

You are some kind of trigger, just looked at it and they have released a skinny blue bit in east stand called G8..... I heed professional help.

There is more on sale for Poland game today than when I last looked.

sfa might be releasing tickets in batches to make it look it is selling better than it actually is. The price of tickets is most probually putting people off aswell as the fact its a thursday night. If we get a postive result in tiblisi ( a win) Poland will sell out relatively quickly thereafter I reckon.

sfa might be releasing tickets in batches to make it look it is selling better than it actually is. The price of tickets is most probually putting people off aswell as the fact its a thursday night. If we get a postive result in tiblisi ( a win) Poland will sell out relatively quickly thereafter I reckon.

I think one of the reasons for selling them this way is to have full sections, rather than fans scattered around with random spaces in between.