Ticket Sales - Page 8 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few of my pals getting tickets for free through there brothers football team, a bit annoying that i need to pay £50 membership fees plus buy a season ticket for £180 while the sfa give out free tickets to an average boys club, oh well not to bothered as at least i have tickets but still

Just had a wee look at the sales again and there has been very little movment in sales from what I can see. At an educated guess there will be 7 to 8K + on public sale this week.

season ticket holders now getting till 2pm to get extra tickets rather than noon. probably hoping they will do that during their lunch hr. also suggest they still have a lot to shift. completely agree that SSC members should get another shot at tickets, its better that than another 3k poles end up in hampden !

Edited by LewisEDI

just phoned ssc and been told an email coming out any minute detailing next stage, as far as i can see she said theres 12000 left and there will not be a public sale, i asked how many more i could purchase and was told it was for members who missed out first time!!!

i can only assume if any left after that then members who got first time round will then have dibs on the leftovers, thats twice ive been told over the phone this week ther will not be a public sale, think there trying to limt the poles in the ground!!!

Got two season tickets and got 4 tickets for the Germany game (one mate wanted two in the North Stand, but another wanted West, but there was none available for selection for that, and even East was pretty limited).

Was asked to get 2 for the Poland game and seemed to still be plenty of space in both East and West stands.

just phoned ssc and been told an email coming out any minute detailing next stage, as far as i can see she said theres 12000 left and there will not be a public sale, i asked how many more i could purchase and was told it was for members who missed out first time!!!

i can only assume if any left after that then members who got first time round will then have dibs on the leftovers, thats twice ive been told over the phone this week ther will not be a public sale, think there trying to limt the poles in the ground!!!

That's great news for all Ssc members if true.

I've no reason to lie that was her words 12,000 left 15 minutes ago, and as I said I couldn't get anymore as I'd purchased but ones who missed out can!!

Wasn't an accusations, sorry if it sounded like it.

I've no reason to lie that was her words 12,000 left 15 minutes ago, and as I said I couldn't get anymore as I'd purchased but ones who missed out can!!

12,000 tickets over all or for each game?

They have said members will be offered chance of extra tickets from 3pm. Wish they would clarify it. I doubt there are 12,000 left for Germany game. They probably only had 7,000 or so after ssc members, away fans and corporate tickets Edited by tam4ritchie

Surely the SFA have not been monitoring this thread and taken some advice for once?

If so, fair play, at long last!

More likley they are taking a leaf out of the FAI's book when trying to keep away fans out of the home end. I still think the prices wil put some folk in the SSC off as they are very steep!

Just received this after asking why SSC members would be excluded from any home tickets sales and as other's have said fair play to them they are opening it up for us from 3pm.

Hi Mark

We will be re-opening the sale for those members who have yet to buy a ticket for these matches at 3 pm today and this final members sale will close at 12 noon on Friday 17 July.