Poland At Home - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland At Home

dandydunn

Ladies and gents.

I have a major problem.

Tickets booked for me and my pal in the west stand.

Also tickets booked for the missus and 2 girls to one direction the same night.

Leaves the wee man spare.

Is there anyone that can swap an adult ticket for an adult + child?

Cost does not matter. I will pay any difference.

Hate to say I'm begging,but I've realised the dates,and in begging anyone that can help.

Please.

If I knew the dates clashed,1 D would never have been booked.

Edited by dandydunn

I would doubt many SSC members won't be going mate.

Do you not know any season tickets holders that could sort you out once they are allowed to buy their extras?

Could simply punt your ticket in west stand after that?

That's my only option,bone of my lot got a season ticket this time,but I do have a few feelers out.

If it doesn't happen though,does anyone in Glasgow want a 7 year old for the night,he eats a lot and sings Peter Pawlett baby constantly.

Apply within. :lol:

I might have 1 adult and 1 kids ticket together, is that what you are after?. My boy can't make it as a school night and my stepdad wants to go so will possibly be geting two together through the season ticket sale.

Just need to check the other lads in our group haven't got plans for my spare kids ticket. Will let you know.

Face value, you would have to punt your single ticket yourself, doubt you would have an issue getting rid of it.

Edited by kmcca5

I might have 1 adult and 1 kids ticket together, is that what you are after?. My boy can't make it as a school night and my stepdad wants to go so will possibly be geting two together through the season ticket sale.

Just need to check the other lads in our group haven't got plans for my spare kids ticket. Will let you know.

Face value, you would have to punt your single ticket yourself, doubt you would have an issue getting rid of it.

That would be fantastic.

I know it's a while yet,but much appreciated if it works out.

I would doubt many SSC members won't be going mate.

Do you not know any season tickets holders that could sort you out once they are allowed to buy their extras?

Could simply punt your ticket in west stand after that?

You would like to think that as it is such a big game but looking at the Gibraltar forum there are plenty of folk missing Scotland's biggest game in years to save a few quid on flights and have a couple of extra days in the sun! So as there will be a good number of SSC members not going to the Poland game.

That would be fantastic.

I know it's a while yet,but much appreciated if it works out.

I will keep you up to date. I will let you know when I speak to my cousin.

You would like to think that as it is such a big game but looking at the Gibraltar forum there are plenty of folk missing Scotland's biggest game in years to save a few quid on flights and have a couple of extra days in the sun! So as there will be a good number of SSC members not going to the Poland game.

The classic "Here for the party TA"

I'd rather miss Gibraltar if it meant going to Poland game.

The classic "Here for the party TA"

I'd rather miss Gibraltar if it meant going to Poland game.

Same here! Poland game will quite possibly our biggest game for almost 10 years, and some folk would rather miss that for a wee holiday. It is beyond me.

Tartan army getting used as an excuse for a holiday. Not passing judgement on any, each to their own but I can't believe some folk are missing the Poland game.

I can understand combining the Gibraltar game with a holiday but why not go after the Poland game? Cheaper flights maybe but still.

There's no way I'd be missing the Poland game. It's massive and easily our most important game since Italy 2007.

I'm missing the Poland game to go to Portugal early and have my longest holiday of the year there with same mates and catch the Gib game.

Only reason is restrictions for time off from work and my mates' family holidays with young kids.

That was the only option so will need to catch Poland game on TV in Portugal.

Edited by fringo

Ladies and gents.

I have a major problem.

Tickets booked for me and my pal in the west stand.

Also tickets booked for the missus and 2 girls to one direction the same night.

Leaves the wee man spare.

Is there anyone that can swap an adult ticket for an adult + child?

Cost does not matter. I will pay any difference.

Hate to say I'm begging,but I've realised the dates,and in begging anyone that can help.

Please.

If I knew the dates clashed,1 D would never have been booked.

Big jacket + small child = free entry.

I'm missing the Poland game to go to Portugal early and have my longest holiday of the year there with same mates and catch the Gib game.

Only reason is restrictions for time off from work and my mates' family holidays with young kids.

Fair enough but it wouldn't be me. Each to their own and all that.

I just hope we've still got something to play for in Portugal or there's going to be thousands of disappointed sun tanned people in kilts. ;)

The real deal will be the November play off. That's when you need to keep a couple of spare hols for. :D

Who says we'll need a playoff?

I'm not sure whether you are being optimistic or pessimistic. ;)

I'm hoping we don't need a playoff but I'm sure most folk would have settled for one at the start of the campaign.

Why explain yourself to the Tamb " Stasi"?

I can understand combining the Gibraltar game with a holiday but why not go after the Poland game? Cheaper flights maybe but still.

There's no way I'd be missing the Poland game. It's massive and easily our most important game since Italy 2007.

As living down South, home games mean taking holidays (not complaining as moved for work). I will be at the Poland game and heading for Portugal on Friday night out of Luton for a week (Fri-Fri) in Albufeira with the Mrs to incorporate the game. We paid less than 400 quid between us all in. Edited by DoubleSC

• 2 weeks later...

Any further news on this at all?

• 4 weeks later...

s

Spot on, we need Hamden to be fekiin jumpin. The atmosphere at the Italy game was electric and this one needs to be the same

Hope the early flyers to Portugal give tics to people with good vocal cords