March Sat 13Th - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

March Sat 13Th

Think the plan was for some to start walking from Temple Bar, then the majority to meet up at the Harcourt Hotel which is about 10 mins walk/march from the ground. Whether it's planned or no, I suspect there will be some form of Scotland march coming down the road :sing::D

Think the plan was for some to start walking from Temple Bar, then the majority to meet up at the Harcourt Hotel which is about 10 mins walk/march from the ground. Whether it's planned or no, I suspect there will be some form of Scotland march coming down the road :sing::D

You must walk pretty fast! ;) It's more like a 30 min walk mate

Generally utter bellends.

Aye.

Can see the fun in having a good drink but when it leaves you incapable of seeing the match, which is supposedly the reason we all go, then it's not for me at all.

That being said, I plan to be off my face in copper face jacks tomorrow night.

Aye.

Can see the fun in having a good drink but when it leaves you incapable of seeing the match, which is supposedly the reason we all go, then it's not for me at all.

When we got into the stadium in Dortmund there was a pished bellend sleeping on our seats.

What a waste of money and a ticket. The guy may as well have got blootered back in Scotland.

Aye.

I generally do the same. Tear the arse out of it the night before then remain semi sensible for match day.

There was a guy behind us in Germany, slept through the full match. Didn't even notice when Anya scored.

I generally do the same. Tear the arse out of it the night before then remain semi sensible for match day.

There was a guy behind us in Germany, slept through the full match. Didn't even notice when Anya scored.

Manuel Neuer ?

Edited by fringo