Really Looking Forward To This Trip - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Really Looking Forward To This Trip

Buzzing for it, be finishing up in an hours time this time next Thursday, cant wait get to Dublin next Friday honestly like a big wean when scotland games come, basically my social life revolves around the tartan army now am older lol

Wait until you get "old" - and it still does!

Some of the bars are cheap right enough but it isn't the best area IMO.

Northern Quarter is very close and has loads of bars, real nice area and frequented by a better class of people.

There is a load of building work going on around the Printworks just now, Withy Grove which is the main drag is shut for vehicles so if your driving down, avoid that area.

Cheers man. I'm not looking for a better class of people, I'm looking for female students ;)

Me and the Mrs have been looking forward to this one for a long time now especially as it's my birthday on 9th June. A bit subdued at present due to my mother passing away 2 weeks ago. Will raise a few glasses for her in Dublin.

Good for you mate. Go and have a great time.

Cheers man. I'm not looking for a better class of people, I'm looking for female students ;)

Tiger Tiger at the Printworks.

Deansgate Locks, loadsa bars in a wee strip.

Northern Quarter, loadsa bars, real nice.

Spinningfields, loadsa bars, celebrity hotspot.

Deansgate has loads of bars from Living Room which is celeb bar to Castlefield, quality.

Most students are heading home now but there were plenty out today in the sun.

Were looking forward to having ye over folks

Will be great craic

Hope ye have a great time

Im 42 years old and seen games all over the world. Think I can genuinely say I have ever been this excited about a game of football.

I cant wait to get to Dublin, its going to be an amazing weekend and hopefully a great game... with the right result of course ;-)