Pete The Jakey - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Yip, that's the fker. I had the misfortune of living above him, complete and utter scumbag.

I warned the council and his housing association for over a year that he was a total liability and serious health risk. A month after myself and Mrs Bzzzz moved out he set the place on fire. A miracle no-one was killed.

And that's no even the start of it!

I've just been having a very interesting conversation via txt with whoever now has your phone ya bampot ! :lol:

That's exactly the guy I thought it was - pretty sure he used to always try to sell rocking horses. I used to like in Bryson Road, so saw him hanging around the area most days. A friend of a friend lived in that block on Watson Crescent as well. Watson Crescent has some absolute bams living in it!

Definitely. The cnt used to come into our pub trying to sell them.

We lived over the fker for 4 years. No idea why we put up with it for so long. The cnt was on a protected tenancy. Disgusting scumbag.

Aye Watson Crescent used to be a good street to live in but all of a sudden nosedived. Tons of jakeys & junkies.

A jakey in Embra called Peter. He always wore a kilt or some kind of military stuff amd wandered the streets after money "for a cup of tea".

Most fowk will have seen him. Revolting cockwomble

Where's a beige coat, kilt, glengarry/tam o'shanter and occasionally a high viz vest?? That dirty old kqunt was seen having a ham shank on the island on Lochend Road outside the Loch Inn one night. Edited by DoonTheSlope

One morning I was sitting in waverly waiting on an early train south and suddenly smelt shite, he was walking through with his legs caked in it . Didn't finish my breakfast

One morning I was sitting in waverly waiting on an early train south and suddenly smelt shite, he was walking through with his legs caked in it . Didn't finish my breakfast

Maybe he did, after you had left? Classic ploy. Works every time.

2. Of us got a free brekkie on the ferry back fae a France qualifier

Sea wiz heavin so were the TWA English guys , they came back tae Thur

Plates being taken away , we casually fekked off ,as ye do in these

skint circumstances.