What's Everyone's Plans - Page 4 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's Everyone's Plans

Leave George Square 5am Friday morning bus down to get ferry to ireland, start boozing on the ferry, couple more drink on bus to dublin till get to hotel, check in hotel then back out rest of day, trying retire earlish so be fresh for saturday mornign

Saturday morning up early, breakie then on it till the game, go to stadium watch game, then find some entertainment on saturday night, home sunday night off monday. bring it on!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave George Square 5am Friday morning bus down to get ferry to ireland, start boozing on the ferry, couple more drink on bus to dublin till get to hotel, check in hotel then back out rest of day, trying retire earlish so be fresh for saturday mornign

Saturday morning up early, breakie then on it till the game, go to stadium watch game, then find some entertainment on saturday night, home sunday night off monday. bring it on!

what bus are you on mate

Saturday: Morning flight from Glasgow, early morning beers. Get to Dublin, pick up a Leap card at Spar. Bus in to the city - pick up tickets fae Abbey travel. Dump bags at hostel.

Lunch (& Guinness)

Off to the game, hopefully grab a win or a draw

Party. Back to hostel.

Sunday: Hangover curing breakfast. Down to Dunleary/Dun Laoghaire for a few days in a cracking looking hotel. Swimming pool and spa sounds like a decent hangover cure! (& more Guinness)

3805.jpg

:D:cheers3:

Fly glasgow to belfast thursdau. Stay in belfast thursday night.

Train to dublin friday, check in at shitty hostel and hopefully tour the guiness factory. Then wherever the day takes us. Try to be sensible so im not a whiteying mess on saturday.

Saturday again wherever the day takes us before the match, then the match then whatever again. Sunday probably feel awful and train back to bekfast for flight home. Pub for a few sunday night, sleep all day monday before nightshift.

Im on the DT sports bus on the Friday and have been told it's an 8am departure. the Saturday morning bus is a 4am.

Just got another email today its 9am bus leaving now on the friday, you on that one?

Saturday morning 9.40 flight from LGW with Ryanair

Check into Russell Court hotel above Diceys Tavern

Meet up with other 5 boys in the party

A small sherry or two before the game

Watch another Stevie Fletcher hat-trick.....

Straight back out on the Don Revie ending up at Dicey's or CFJ's

11am flight back to LGW on the Sunday.

Job Done!!!!

Tickets finally arrived today after being well and truly had for some others.

Bought home end tickets, section 102, 85 quid a pop but I'm happy enough. Would be slightly better had I not been done before though

Leave aberdeen by bus on the Thursday night, and remain steaming until around Monday when we arrived back in Aberdeen

Staying in a Hostel which looks very decent, and going to the Ted gig on Friday night :cheers3:

Tickets finally arrived today after being well and truly had for some others.

Bought home end tickets, section 102, 85 quid a pop but I'm happy enough. Would be slightly better had I not been done before though

Leave aberdeen by bus on the Thursday night, and remain steaming until around Monday when we arrived back in Aberdeen

Staying in a Hostel which looks very decent, and going to the Ted gig on Friday night :cheers3:

how did you get done? If you don't mind me asking

how did you get done? If you don't mind me asking

My own daft naivety mate, found a guy online selling a Scotland end ticket and everything sounded OK. Came to the day he was posting it and text and phoned when nothing arrived, no answer. Luckily I only transferred half the money so wasn't as bad as it could've been.

Luckily my mate bought a spare Ireland end ticket so bought that off him. Means in total I've paid over 100 quid for a ticket but hey ho, live and learn and it's another ground in another country I can see I've been too

Sunday: Hangover curing breakfast. Down to Dunleary/Dun Laoghaire for a few days in a cracking looking hotel. Swimming pool and spa sounds like a decent hangover cure! (& more Guinness)

:D:cheers3:

Good choice. Stayed at the Royal Marine a couple of years ago. Dun Laoghaire is lovely. It's a nice walk down to a town called Dalkey (if the weathers decent) and you pass the folk braving it at the Forty Foot!

Hopping over to Dublin late Friday afternoon from Gatwick.

Checking into apartment which was magically only available when our female contingent got in contact from a separate email.

Lose 48hrs

Remind our hosts it's not nice to lie

Early evening flight back on Sunday

Edited by ExiledBlueNose

Hopping over to Dublin late Friday afternoon from Gatwick.

Checking into apartment which was magically only available when our female contingent got in contact from a separate email.

Lose 48hrs

Remind our hosts it's not nice to lie

Early evening flight back on Sunday

lie about what???

lie about what???

A lot of apartment owners don't like renting it out to fitba fans. They will have told him it had already been booked when it wasn't.