What's Everyone's Plans - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's Everyone's Plans

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fly out at 08:10 from Edinburgh Saturday

Check-In

Straight back out

Pick up my ticket

Meet up with friends at the Ted gig

Go to game

Go to either Ted gig or a random boozer with friends to get pished

Back to the B&B

Get up around 11

Check out

Have something to eat

See if anyone's kicking about:

If so: have a few sociable shandys

If not: kick about, buy a paper and have a pint

Fly back to Edinburgh at 17:20

Get the tram and bus back home and be in my wanqin chariot for 21:00

Cannot Wait!!

Looking after the kids Friday night so will hopefully have a quiet relaxing night infront of the TV. Fly from Gatwick to Dublin at 10.30am Saturday should arrive I'm Dublin for 12. Drop off bags at hotel, go to O'Neils on Pearce Street for some pre match food and drink. After match am not sure but will go with the flow.

Edited by kmcca5

Bus leaves Glasgow 8am Friday staying just outside Dublin. Into Dublin early Saturday morning Guiness factory tour first thing then head for Hospitality via as many pubs as possible on the way. Leave 8am Sunday morning back to Glasgow. then drive back to Aberdeen

We have 98 people on two busses from the Blairgowrie area on the Friday leaving at five am and staying in a hostel in the temple bar area... What's others plans ? And will most fans be around the temple bar area ?

Which hostel? I'm in one there. I'll probably know half you if you are Blair boys.

Fly out at 08:10 from Edinburgh Saturday

Check-In

Straight back out

Pick up my ticket

Meet up with friends at the Ted gig

Go to game

Go to either Ted gig or a random boozer with friends to get pished

Back to the B&B

Get up around 11

Check out

Have something to eat

See if anyone's kicking about:

If so: have a few sociable shandys

If not: kick about, buy a paper and have a pint

Fly back to Edinburgh at 17:20

Get the tram and bus back home and be in my wanqin chariot for 21:00

Cannot Wait!!

You probably wont be able to check in till 2pm.

just saying.

Me and the laddie,afternoon flight from Edinburgh on the Thursday,staying in the hilton,15minutes from the stadium 5 mins from all the pubs in ballsbridge, Fri will be at the ted gig, sat in slatterys , then onto aviva, in corporate hospitality,afternoon flight back to Edinburgh on the Sunday,bring it on. ?

Leaving donegal early on the Friday be in Dublin early afternoon :) drop bags in the hostel and onto the bar for few pints. More than likely be in slatterys the Friday night

Any or yous that are staying in and around oconnell street call into murrays on Friday for few pints should be few of us there

Arrive Friday - Aviva Stadium Tour, Collect Tickets, Guinness Storehouse, Hotel Check In, YBIG/TASA Night Friday. Saturday - Leaving free to have a look around/pre match slurps. Saturday Night TBC. Then leave Sunday Midday after a hefty hangover breakfast

Bus fae Perth, due in at 3.30. Book into Gate, quick shift and pint in hotel bar, out back door into shared beer garden with Murrays and Living Room. Pub crawl on Nth side probably taking in Madigans, Brannigans, Confession Box, The Celt, O'Caseys, Sackville, Flowing Tide, Clifton Court before heading over O'Connell bridge to Fitzgeralds and onto Temple Bar area to meet with the rest of the Balloons.

Match day, breakfast in Murrays, including pints, before meeting rest of Balloons and going with the flow.