Stronger For Scotland - Snp Manifesto Launch - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stronger For Scotland - Snp Manifesto Launch

I spent the last few minutes considering a better term. I even went to the trouble of googling "Term for large group of people afflicted by confirmation bias". So for the time being its either "cult" or "unionist" :lol:

You have obviously been indoctrinated by Unionists

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you were Super supercilious about the war-top games.

Don't you start Pharty pants! :-)):-)) :-))

I was just having a bit of fun on the war games thread. You don't think that's what Scunnered is doing here do you??? :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Edited by Marky

Don't you start Pharty pants! :-)):-)) :-))

I was just having a bit of fun on the war games thread. You don't think that's what Scunnered is doing here do you??? :wink2::wink2::wink2:

We've not met, so there's a few things you're not aware of. I'm ridiculously good looking, highly intelligent, and wonderfully charming. My mannerisms are more than warranted.

We've not met, so there's a few things you're not aware of. I'm ridiculously good looking, highly intelligent, and wonderfully charming. My mannerisms are more than warranted.

Lamia,

Having met me, can you please confirm that Scunnered has just described me when he thought he was describing himself.

:ok:

OK someone bona say what this whole Killie thing is a part from them being the best team in ayrshire

So why the mods doing this. Guessing one is a jealous a#r fan

Edited by hunchy

OK someone bona say what this whole Ayrshire's second team thing is a part from them being the best team in ayrshire

Phart alluded to it earlier, he kens :ok:

I'd just like to say, the confirmation bias isn't just limited to SNP supporters. Our own Bryan Simpson, the RIC member who walked out of the STUC meeting last night calling Murphy a warmonger, was having selfies taken with Sturgeon just a few hours earlier without mention of SNP support for Afghanistan and Libya. It's everywhere.

OK someone bona say what this whole Ayrshire's second team thing is a part from them being the best team in ayrshire

cause scunnered supports them and they dont like what he is saying about the SNP.

Phart alluded to it earlier, he kens :ok:

I'd just like to say, the confirmation bias isn't just limited to SNP supporters. Our own Bryan Simpson, the RIC member who walked out of the STUC meeting last night calling Murphy a warmonger, was having selfies taken with Sturgeon just a few hours earlier without mention of SNP support for Afghanistan and Libya. It's everywhere.

Afghanistan is hard to hold against anyone considering the false narrative, and that wasn't contradicted till later on.

Afghanistan is hard to hold against anyone considering the false narrative, and that wasn't contradicted till later on.

Of course. My point is simply that if you're going to slam one leader for their backing of failed military interventions then hold all to similar account for their backing of failed military interventions.