Rangers Vs Hearts - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hearts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they had to pay all football debts. Peculiar question.

Great to see the team working hard again. Hearts weren't allowed much time on the ball in dangerous areas of the pitch. Law looked like a different player - played very intelligently. Murdoch is a real bonus for us. Clark and miller worked their socks off. Wallace was a constant threat first half.

Promising stuff but we need to put a run together to try to secure second and take that form into the playoffs.

Cannot see whats peculiar about the question, the pundit kept calling him the "rampaging Wallace" [and he looked like the player he used to be] - I said to a mate "have Rangers actually paid in full for Wallace" - if not and if i was a jambo I would be pished off with him playing against my team.

As for the game Rangers were by far the better team, Hearts looked as though they were just in Glasgow for a day out, will be interesting to see what happens next season when they play against the big teams !!!!

Looked like our players already had their bags packed for their summer holidays, well they better get them fecking unpacked for this Sunday!! Another performance like that will not be acceptable.

Saying that there was a noticeable difference in the Rangers team from the last time I had seen them, lot of credit has to go to McCall, the difference in Clark especially.

Still want Hibs to come up but think Rangers are hitting form at the right time

I didn't think the Mcculloch elbow was that bad.

From the comments on here, I was expecting much worse!

He gets away with one of them every other week.

Which for the Rangers fans who were asking, is the reason for the glee from the rest of us!

I didn't think the Mcculloch elbow was that bad.

From the comments on here, I was expecting much worse!

He gets away with one of them every other week.

Which for the Rangers fans who were asking, is the reason for the glee from the rest of us!

And the glee from most Rangers fans is it might be more than a one game suspension!!

TT

And the glee from most Rangers fans is it might be more than a one game suspension!!

TT

Be careful what you wish for. Less McCulloch means more Moshni. My first game at Ibrox since November and actually really enjoyed it. Decent game, good atmosphere and a Rangers team that actually looked like they knew what they were doing!! I might even go to the Raith game at the weekend now!

Be careful what you wish for. Less McCulloch means more Moshni. My first game at Ibrox since November and actually really enjoyed it. Decent game, good atmosphere and a Rangers team that actually looked like they knew what they were doing!! I might even go to the Raith game at the weekend now!

For reasons that I can't quite understand I quite like Moshni. I know I know I know. He's a bombscare coming out of defence but he has good height, gets to the high ball (doesn't need to lead with an elbow) and his tackling and defending of players one on one is good. Where he's a nightmare is with ball at feet in the box - but it adds a certain frission of excitement which I quite like (bit like the feeling you get in line for a roller coaster).

Never really liked McCulloch since discovering he was a twat while over at the Kirin Cup - will be glad when we give him a nice send off and start to look at a younger alternative at the back.

TT

Never really liked McCulloch since discovering he was a twat while over at the Kirin Cup - will be glad when we give him a nice send off and start to look at a younger alternative at the back.

TT

Sounds an interesting story?

I met him once, he called me and my mate a pair of poofs, but then I told him he'd been shite that afternoon. :lol: