Upcoming Dates - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus created everything.

God gave us freewill within creation.

Choice is unavoidable. (If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.)

God has not decided the outcome of our choices. We do that. Heaven (for example) is available to all. You are free to accept or reject heaven.

You can take responsibility and you do have control over your choices.

God creates tobacco; man makes cigarettes; man decides whether or not to smoke. God does not make you smoke. You decide whether or not to.

Did god create Rush or just Geddy Lee :ok: .it is good to know there is still some of the old Scotty refusing to die in there .You will break free mate.Good luck

April 5th kps022000 33rd birthday

April 15th will be the anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombings.

April 17th will be the anniversary of the Bay of Pigs invasion and the Virginia Tech massacre.

April 19th (the first day in the 13 day satanic celebration leading to Beltane) will also be the anniversary of Waco, and the Oklahoma bombing.

April 20th will be the anniversary of Columbine. It is also Hitler's birthday (who allegedly died on Beltane.)

May 1st (high satanic holiday) is the anniversary of 'Mission Accomplished' and the fake killing of CIA asset 'Tim Osman' aka Osama Bin Laden at 1:00am Pakistani time May 2nd.

Keep your eye on the News for the next false flag attack as the enemy continues to erode our freedoms and civil liberties while upping the fear-o-meter on their CIA/Mossad created fake baby Frankenstein 'ISIS'.

(The buzz with the Truthers is that the next attacks will be a biggies and take place in the U.S.)

You forgot one.

they aren't less provable. There is no way to test "god".

Evolution is much better defined than the big bang.

Scotty is just being an advocate for his "truth".

I would be a lot more convinced if it didn't involve giving money to the human creators of one particular set of "truths"

No there isn't, that's just scientific illiteracy.

:)

Even the big bang needs a miracle to start it off.

Or... how about what gets referred to as 'the big bang' was really God speaking the universe into existence?

they aren't less provable. There is no way to test "god".

You could try and out-give Him. (Hope that wasn't too deep.)

Evolution is much better defined than the big bang.

Evolution conveniently 'starts' with everything already in place including the billions of pieces of information in DNA for (say) an elephant.

Scotty is just being an advocate for his "truth".

I started out by wiping the slate clean and searched to find the truth regardless of what it is.

My posts reflect those findings.

I was merely pointing out that Scotty's claim has an alternative possibility - god is not the only possibility (can't believe I'm giving him that) for the existence of the universe.

Just like there is only one possible password that will give you access to your computer, there is only one possible reason for our existence.

Hey it might have been "god", the chances of it being a god of a particular dogma over anny other dogma is tiny.

It's not like that.

First you come to the conclusion that it was creation by an eternal omnipotent entity, then you find out who that entity is.

Out of the millions of different beliefs on this planet and every other planet what's the chances that your one is going to be correct. Assuming you're the one who is right is mental imo.

I didn't work it out backwards. I worked it out forwards.

Least with evolution and big bang you can experiment to falsify it...

Yep.

Done that.

Complete dead end.

A non-starter.

...there are avenues to be proven wrong...

Understatement.

...these dont exist in religion really that i'm aware of.

I don't suppose you'd entertain evolution being a religion?

I never said I was right, just that there are other theories that can be scientifically tested...

Not evolution.

It can neither be tested, repeated, or observed.

...(at least some) proof of them happening exists...

There is zero 'proof'.

What they have is misinterpreted 'evidence' masquerading as something that 'fits'.

...and that they're far more likely than the existence of god, the existence of which conveniently can be neither proven nor disproven.

If you could scientifically, archaeologically, historically, or logically disprove The Holy Bible then you would have successfully disproved God.

Science is at a distinct disadvantage when discussing the existence of god because science deals with 'things', whereas god is unquestionable because you must have 'faith', which really is mental.

Creation has 'things' too.

Both of our believe systems/world views are faith based.

To be fair science says nothing about god, cause it has nothing to say, it is a concept, not a physical thing that can be investigated and reduced.

Yet the Bible talks about science.

It can neither be tested, repeated, or observed.

There is zero 'proof'.

What they have is misinterpreted 'evidence' masquerading as something that 'fits'.

If you could scientifically, archaeologically, historically, or logically disprove The Holy Bible then you would have successfully disproved God.

Creation has 'things' too.

Both of our believe systems/world views are faith based.

Can what's described in the bible be tested, repeated or observed? How can anyone disprove a fictional book?

My world view is in no way faith based. It's based on empirical evidence, something that cannot be produced when dealing with the subject of god.

Tell me more about the 'high satanic holiday' please. What is it? I've never heard of it before

APRIL 19th is important to many. Let’s begin at looking at the month of April and the dates that are important to Satanist, and those that follow Lucifer and the so called Illuminate or so called NWO Global elite.

To Satanist, Easter Week-end is set aside for a Black Mass/Black Sabbath. To mock the death of Jesus Christ, a man is sacrificed on Good Friday. On Easter Sunday, known to Satanists as unholy Sunday, a woman or man is sacrificed followed by three days of fasting and chanting.

April 19 - 25 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice.

April 25 - The Da Muer ritual: Grand climax. Sex rituals and sacrifice of a woman or young girl.

April 30 - Walpurgis night/Beltane: One of the most important nights on the satanic calendar. Blood rituals and human sacrifice take place.

To better understand what is going on, let us take a closer look at April 19th and what this date signifies to many different groups.

April 19 – May 1 is a very important time period to Satanist, Lucifer Followers and the Illuminate. Blood Sacrifice To The Beast Moloch begins a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19th, especially children and women or just plain innocent victims that many just consider collateral damage.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire, the fire god, Baal, or Moloch/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan-Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding a (Fire sacrifice) with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days of the year to Satanist and others, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day throughout history.

Remember, the Illuminati considers war to be a most acceptable way to sacrifice, for it kills both children and adults indiscriminately. Killing indiscriminately is an accepted manner for killing those that are unsuspectingly killed for some ritualistic blood sacrifice.

Waco...

WACO.jpg

oklahoma-city-1995.jpg

I would be a lot more convinced if it didn't involve giving money to the human creators of one particular set of "truths"

There are no human creators but there are human manipulators/deceivers.

The Bible warns us of them...

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves." Matthew 7:15

"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them." Romans 16:17

"For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive." Romans 16:18

"And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes." Ephesians 4:11-14

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

God owns everything.

​He asks us to recognise this by cheerfully giving back a portion of what he gives us to His church.

For cheerfully giving a portion of our earnings to His church God promises to bless us (through either good health, or happiness, or finances, etc.)

It's the only part of the Bible where God says "test me".

"Try and out-give me."

​I accept and believe this, but not only that, I get to see exactly where my tithes and offerings go.

I am more than happy to contribute to the less fortunate, society, and God's Kingdom.

There are no human creators but there are human manipulators/deceivers.

The Bible warns us of them...

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves." Matthew 7:15

"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them." Romans 16:17

"For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive." Romans 16:18

"And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes." Ephesians 4:11-14

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

God owns everything.

​He asks us to recognise this by cheerfully giving back a portion of what he gives us to His church.

For cheerfully giving a portion of our earnings to His church God promises to bless us (through either good health, or happiness, or finances, etc.)

It's the only part of the Bible where God says "test me".

"Try and out-give me."

​I accept and believe this, but not only that, I get to see exactly where my tithes and offerings go.

I am more than happy to contribute to the less fortunate, society, and God's Kingdom.

The likes of L Ron Hubbard rubbed his hands in glee at that bit....

:lol: Seriously?

Absolutely.

And you think that's less likely than god 'speaking' the universe into existence?

Since one is impossible, and the other possible... yes.

No, there really isn't.

Name them.

Why is God a he?

God is pure light, but in terms that we can understand, He is the highest ranking 'Royal' imaginable... the King of kings.

What's his willy for?

Circumcising.

Go on....

Evolution is a religion.

Scotty, where do get the patience ?

From the Holy Spirit.

At the hocpital?

My volunteer work at the hospital has made me even more grateful to be able bodied. So, in a way, I guess so.

Can what's described in the bible be tested, repeated or observed?

Those are the qualifications for scientific testing.

How can anyone disprove a fictional book?

Or the truth?

My world view is in no way faith based.

Our whole lives are entirely faith based.

The science involved in attempting to understand our origins, age of the universe, etc. is well above most people's heads.

You therefore have to have faith in the scientism of their conclusions because you're not capable of working it out yourself.

Take the age of the universe for example.

Can you explain (using your own words) on how to work it out? No

Yet you agree with the answer of 13.8 billion years based on... on... faith.

You have faith that they are right.

Other than that, you can't check their calculations.

(Throwing in the word 'empirical' won't add up to a hill of beans if you don't know what's going on.)

If you're going to copy and paste Scotty, at least acknowledge the source.

It's easy enough to find.

What has happened in the past is that I have copied and pasted the piece I agreed with (and provided the link).

Then someone goes to the link and finds other info that I disagreed with and had omitted.

They then try to use the omitted part against my argument as a straw man.

I would prefer that folk discuss/debate what I present.

The likes of L Ron Hubbard rubbed his hands in glee at that bit....

Which bit?

Scientology doesn't preach a false Christian gospel.

Evolution is a religion.

From the Holy Spirit.

My volunteer work at the hospital has made me even more grateful to be able bodied. So, in a way, I guess so.

Or the truth?

The science involved in attempting to understand our origins, age of the universe, etc. is well above most people's heads.

You therefore have to have faith in the scientism of their conclusions because you're not capable of working it out yourself.

(Throwing in the word 'empirical' won't add up to a hill of beans if you don't know what's going on.)

It's easy enough to find.

What has happened in the past is that I have copied and pasted the piece I agreed with (and provided the link).

Then someone goes to the link and finds other info that I disagreed with and had omitted.

They then try to use the omitted part against my argument as a straw man.

I would prefer that folk discuss/debate what I present.

Which bit?

Scientology doesn't preach a false Christian gospel.

Handing over the dosh. Make up an organisation/church whatever you want to call its and let the cash roll in

Nonsense. When I start my car in the morning to go to work, it starts and takes me there. Not because I have faith, but because scientists have worked out the principles of how to do it and engineers have designed the technology to do it.

Evolution is a religion.

And the bible can't be tested under such conditions because there's nothing to test.

No, not faith. Trust in the ability of men far more knowledgable than me.

I didn't 'throw it in'. There's physical evidence to support the theory of evolution and the Big Bang. There's none to support the idea of creation. Edited by redstevie007