Naughty Scottish Government - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Naughty Scottish Government

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If folk actually realised how much information organisations, like Tesco, Facebook, GCHQ, NSA etc, already have about them they might think that the Scottish Gov having a tiny bit of that info stored might not be that important. Then again I'd like to see what this proposal is about. I could be wrong here but I thought was just going out for consultation?

I'll wait until I read more in detail before passing judgement... But given the sinister nature of the Scottish Governments Named Person scheme, my money's on it being similarly sinister, and that Nicola Sturgeon is in fact Satan himself.

The named person scheme is indeed bizarre.

:-)):-)):-))

And there was me thinking you were above that nonsense. Total beemur. Maybe phart can give me a full quote.

Click the wee arrow on the quote scunnered posted, it'll take you right to the full quote.

Oh, and apologise to Scunnered. :)

Edited by Parklife

Click the wee arrow on the quote scunnered posted, it'll take you right to the full quote.

Oh, and apologise to Scunnered. :)

Are we having the same conversation? I said the SNP had a "fair number" of happy clappers, but no more than other parties. I don't think I've ever said the SNP were full of happy clappers - I'm a member myself ffs. :-))

Are we having the same conversation? I said the SNP had a "fair number" of happy clappers, but no more than other parties. I don't think I've ever said the SNP were full of happy clappers - I'm a member myself ffs. :-))

Do you feel i misrepresented you?