Atletico V Barcelona - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Atletico V Barcelona

I am sure Alba thought he had been hit by a missile from the crowd and decided to milk it....then realised it was the linesmans flag.

Very dirty game so far.......some shocking tackles on Messi

oh dear....as I write a shocking decision for the penalty..........he ran into him

Great game so far.

Alba will be embarrassed when he sees himself after the game.

Penalty wasn't even in the box let alone a foul.

Messi gets a yellow - collector's item.

And a scuffle between various players and officials, including Torres and Neymar, as they go off at half-time.

Lol I know.

Was he throwing it at someone in the dugout?

Definitely at the linesman judging by replays.

It was quite far down the park nowhere near the dug out, but there was some kinda suited gentleman behind the linesman.

Should've been another red absolutely no doubt.

Did an Atletico player really just throw his boot at the linesman and only get a yellow card? :blink:

Think it was Turan he's a nutter but good player. That could still be pulled up by the Spanish FA I would imagine.

Messi is looking back to his best and Neymar apart from being a dick is playing very well too. Suarez still needs a few more goals.