Lufthansa Strike - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lufthansa Strike

Cove_Sheep

4 of us on abz 1730.

NAE expletive happy.

Anyone know our options, rather than wait till the morn.

Me and the wife scuppered too. Cheers for the offer Broon2 but there's no way the wife could handle that journey :( if it was just me then I'd be on the train down. Not paying £500 each for new flights either so trip cancelled. :worried:

Can Lufthansa not get you booked on another flight, perhaps from another airport?

J

Lufthansa not been helpful with alternatives. Flights are full and backlog from today ain't going to help

Managed to get the 18.30 to ABZ to LHR then Dusseldorf 7.20 in morning for £190 With BA. Still a coupe of seats available for those looking to get out of Aberdeen . Lufthansa said they should be able to compensate this but at least refund outward journey which was about £160.

We were on the cancelled ABZ-FRA flight tonight at 5.30 - just off the phone from Lufthansa 0371 9459747 - guy got us on KLM flights early tomorrow morning to Frankfurt via Amsterdam (no charge obviously). Hoping we can still use our rail tickets to Dortmund, although will have missed the one we booked for.

Best of luck to anybody else.