10P Hamilton Admission - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10P Hamilton Admission

I gave them a fair bit more than the 10p they asked for, as did a few mates. We were robbed. Even if we paid the 10p it was too much! The football on show was horrendous, with the exception of ICT's second. And it was freezing. If we had summer football and a club did this it there would be a far greater turnout. Will never understand the reluctance to summer football.

Incidentally I sampled the scottish football pie of the year. It was no where near the quality of the killie pie. In fact I've had better in many, many grounds. Except firhill where the catering is awful.

All in all it was a great gesture by accies and it was great to see so many families at the game but the quality on show and the weather conditions will mean that many will not return at full price.

Dingwall never seem to run out. Almost every game I've been to there there are always people with crates of pies after the game as the fans are walking out giving them away for free. Only place I've seen this happen. I've stopped buying them as I know I'll get one for free after the game and not have to queue.

Dingwall never seem to run out. Almost every game I've been to there there are always people with crates of pies after the game as the fans are walking out giving them away for free. Only place I've seen this happen. I've stopped buying them as I know I'll get one for free after the game and not have to queue.

Noticed they did that at Inverness at the end of last year. Pies were pretty awful though.