Tickets - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The prediction for points on Tamb over the years have allways been higher than the actual allocation. If the general opinion on Tamb is say 4 points then chances are you will definitly get a ticket on 3 pts and good chance on 2 pts.

The prediction for points on Tamb over the years have allways been higher than the actual allocation. If the general opinion on Tamb is say 4 points then chances are you will definitly get a ticket on 3 pts and good chance on 2 pts.

Aye, Dortmund being the most recent example. That even went down to one point after someone saying it would be "squeaky bum time" for three pointers. I was on three points and was never less than 100% confident.

There is not a CHANCE that it will drop to 2 pointers ...I'm on three points but already bought up hospitality to make sure of ticket. Think three will be ok but after being in touch with irish fa , all hospitality are completely sold out and they have had loads of emails from scotland fans about home end tickets . Easy transport link to Ireland and its a weekend game ,

There is not a CHANCE that it will drop to 2 pointers ...I'm on three points but already bought up hospitality to make sure of ticket. Think three will be ok but after being in touch with irish fa , all hospitality are completely sold out and they have had loads of emails from scotland fans about home end tickets . Easy transport link to Ireland and its a weekend game ,

Like Cardiff in the last campaign?

they have had loads of emails from scotland fans about home end tickets . ,

Why do folk email them asking about being in home end?

Do they genuinely expect them to offer them tickets etc, if you get hold of a home end ticket you'll be fine but don't make it so obvious ha...

I spoke to a lady that said that they have never sold out VIP so quickly and that the irish fa are kicking off because 80% of them have been bought from scotland addresses . So far we have five but after another two and that's why I was phoning . Don't get people phoning up asking .....I'm looking for home end tickets against scotland as I don't think I will get a away one hahahahahahahha . Think that's why irish fa only selling the package for there three games just now

Why do folk email them asking about being in home end?

Do they genuinely expect them to offer them tickets etc, if you get hold of a home end ticket you'll be fine but don't make it so obvious ha...

I anticipate we will get a minimum allocation as that is what we gave them.

I still expect the ireland end to be full of scots as ticket touts will cash in on the three match package.

They know we are coming and it will be like shooting fish in a barrel for the black market home end tickets.

Just found a site "Live Football Tickets" 2x Ireland v Scotland for Langside Central Block507 cost 101 euro for the 2 tickets ,£8 delivery . Can anyone vouch for this agency . Seems too good to be true !

If you pay with your visa and it goes tits up you can get your money back.

Pain in the tits and alot of paperwork but it gives you more coneback than cash.

Even better do they take paypal ?