Saints V Utd - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Saints V Utd

Mad innit? 15 Christmas/New Year games going back to 2008 since we last won at this time of year.

Big chance to close gap to two on Celtic. I preferred it when we went 10 years without losing to Saints tbh. Although at least they got a hiding last time out at Tannadice.

Edited by adamntg

Mad innit? 15 Christmas/New Year games going back to 2008 since we last won at this time of year.

Big chance to close gap to two on Celtic. I preferred it when we went 10 years without losing to Saints tbh. Although at least they got a hiding last time out at Tannadice.

Great comeback from us today. Not like us to go behind against you and return well.

Don't rise to him Wullie - Tannadice didnae stop them getting a fukin hidin thersel a couple o' weeks back!

Enjoy yer night - Merry Christmas and a miserable New Year at Pittodrie ! ;)

Isn't it miserable all year round at Pittodrie? Or is that just the fans? ;)

While not denying Saints their win - again - I was asked last night which of their players you would swap with their United equivalent and I was stumped. I will admit I don't them all that well but it doesn't say much for Utd's approach to this fixture that they have such an Indian sign over us.