Full Match Highlights - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Full Match Highlights

TheReid

:ok: Can't believe I forgot that one as I ended up 3 rows further down the West Stand from where I was when we scored :lol:

:lol: I think that happened to a number of people ! Friday's celebrations were probably best for me anyway, I think due to how tense the game became it made the goal that much sweeter

It's amazing how different a game looks on TV versus being there to me anyway.

1. Cracking save from Marshall v McGeady esp as an Irish player was hovering very close.

2. Fletcher miss was a bit of a shocker. If it had been another striker he'd be getting Pelter's. Great control and cross by Maloney.

3. Hanley header onto bar and ensuing stramash. That was squeaky bum time. "Clear it, get rid, blooter it" etc

2. Fletcher miss was a bit of a shocker. If it had been another striker he'd be getting Pelter's. Great control and cross by Maloney.

Indeed. Interesting seeing that again, it wasn't on the TV highlights. Great play from Maloney right enough. Some of Fletcher's touches are sublime but I wish he'd just put his laces through the ball a bit more often...