Manchester Derby - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Manchester Derby

Crap game between two teams low on confidence.

Second half may be better after Smalling shows his limited intelligence with two yellow cards, the second a stupid lunge challenge and deserved yellow. The first yellow was for blocking the keepers kick out in true lunchtime primary school fashion.

Second half may be better after Smalling shows his limited intelligence with two yellow cards, the second a stupid lunge challenge and deserved yellow. The first yellow was for blocking the keepers kick out in true lunchtime primary school fashion.

ssshhhh you're not allowed to watch sky on here

Some of the passing has been absolutely terrible. And not in an 'occasion has got the better if them' way, just basic 5 yard passes going astray and switches of play going straight to the opposition or out of play. Really poor quality.

Di Maria?

I have only seen a couple of Man U games and he has not impressed. Undoubtably a quality player but going on what I have seen so far, not for me. He reminds me a bit of Ozil, flashes of brilliance and will have the odd game where he runs riot, but won't do it week in, week out.

I have only seen a couple of Man U games and he has not impressed. Undoubtably a quality player but going on what I have seen so far, not for me. He reminds me a bit of Ozil, flashes of brilliance and will have the odd game where he runs riot, but won't do it week in, week out.

indeed, wait till stoke away on a sh.it pitch on a cold night

Fair point. I would have him in before podolski or Walcott at Arsenal though

Who gives a crap if it was a crap game we got 3 points and the bragging rights :-)):wave: lol

I had a rare Sunday to myself with four bottles of rum finished innis and gunn and wanted to watch a good game of football. I could not have cared less who won or who lost, but it was not, by any stretch of the imagination, a good game of football.

I had a rare Sunday to myself with four bottles of rum finished innis and gunn and wanted to watch a good game of football. I could not have cared less who won or who lost, but it was not, by any stretch of the imagination, a good game of football.

4 bottles of rum?!! Phuqqing hell - I'm amazed you can mind the game.

That sounds bloody good - will need to sample some.

That sounds bloody good - will need to sample some.

It's lovely. I first had it as an after dinner (digestif?) alternative to coffee to finish off a nice meal out in Edinburgh a few months back.

I thought that I would struggle after a couple as it is quite sweet but polished off the four no problem at all. Got another four to pass the time on the train up to Scotland on Thursday.

• 1 month later...