Show us your fridge - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 5/6/2024 at 8:13 PM, TDYER63 said:

😁

Come in captain @Kirk and let us know you ok ! 

All good, wedding Sunday, hungover Monday, back at work today and shattered

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Kirk said:

All good, wedding Sunday, hungover Monday, back at work today and shattered

👍 Glad to hear it was just alcohol poisoning and not rice 😁

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

👍 Glad to hear it was just alcohol poisoning and not rice 😁

Haha I live to eat another reheated rice meal 🎉

On 5/7/2024 at 5:38 PM, bonzo said:

Did somebudy mention miniatures? I collect them tae 🤭

20240507_170628.thumb.jpg.120bc4058e96472b16291c5ff5bf5eda.jpg

😂 I am very glad you posted that Bonzo I was a bit concerned with the healthy fridge of yours  . Thats a fine collection , far more interesting than a herb and spice collection. Be honest, how many have water or cold tea in them ? Its hard to believe they are all untouched 😁

On 5/7/2024 at 6:39 PM, C2405 said:

I think the Ikos chain originated in Greece but this one is near Estepona. The half eaten bag of crisps was my wife for some reason. I think the wine would be replaced daily as my wife and daughter asked for a glass of Rose and a glass of Prosecco and they brought an ice bucket with a bottle of each in it.

That is definitely posh. The staff must have heard the Scottish accent and thought 🤔  ‘ 2 glasses of wine will never be enough for them, give them 2 bottles’ .  

Enjoy your holiday 🏖️😊

11 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 I am very glad you posted that Bonzo I was a bit concerned with the healthy fridge of yours  . Thats a fine collection , far more interesting than a herb and spice collection. Be honest, how many have water or cold tea in them ? Its hard to believe they are all untouched 😁

😆 honestly they are all uncracked, the angels have had their share from some of them though.

The cold tea thing reminds me of my auld dears, when I was a wean they had a proper 70s bar in the living room (carpeted all the way up). They always had a decanter of cold tea sitting on it 😋. Furcoat and nae knickers right enough 😂