Ballot results now out - Page 3 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ballot results now out

GHfaeGTA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/26/2024 at 6:18 AM, Bristolhibby said:

They are not PDFs. They have to be transferred app to app.

Whoever you are buying off of will have to punch in your email address and transfer them to your UEFA app. 

Unscammable. The only time you can be scammed is buying off some yahoo on Facebook or Twitter. 

It’s all about trust. 

J

My email from Viagogo said that I would be contacted directly by UEFA with my tickets on June 11th. 

Seven in our group travelling, four got tickets through the SSC and the other three were unsucessful in the ballot.

The three are "happy" enough to pay extra for a ticket. Is there any semi reputable websites that folk have dealt with before?

42 minutes ago, BryanBlessed said:

What's the advantage of buying tickets now instead of waiting for the UEFA resale?

I’m thinking of buying now from a secondary site rather than wait on the UEFA resale. I think a lot of the fans from other countries who got random Scotland tickets in UEFA ballots will be looking to sell on these sites to get as much ££ as possible back to cover their own travel costs rather than sell at face value on UEFA site. Could be wrong. 

8 hours ago, Derekm said:

I’m thinking of buying now from a secondary site rather than wait on the UEFA resale. I think a lot of the fans from other countries who got random Scotland tickets in UEFA ballots will be looking to sell on these sites to get as much ££ as possible back to cover their own travel costs rather than sell at face value on UEFA site. Could be wrong. 

I don't really understand the point of the uefa resale if people can just sell their tickets (or the promise of tickets) now for way more than face value. How are UEFA even going to know? Makes me think I should also just buy now. 

On 1/26/2024 at 7:53 PM, AlfieMoon said:

What non-Scotland games did you get mate?  I’m on the look out for a few games but depends on category, etc. 

Spain v Croatia, Slovenia v Serbia I think and a second round game in Berlin

Location wise they’re out of the question for me so looking to maybe swap them on the portal for games in the NRW region where I’m based

On 1/27/2024 at 10:43 AM, BryanBlessed said:

What's the advantage of buying tickets now instead of waiting for the UEFA resale?

The only advantage I can think of is whether even the high price tout tickets could become hard to get in the meantime at current markup rates. 

I've won tickets for 2 Scotland games on the ballot.
I only found out this morning and I've been given until tomorrow at 12 noon to put the payment through.

Uefa keep kicking back my payment, with 3 different cards as I think the email I used is different from my bank account email.

The alternative is some sketch "alipay" app which is there preferred method. Guess what? Doesn't work!!!

Anyone else had issues?

17 minutes ago, jimmyhillshitman said:

I've won tickets for 2 Scotland games on the ballot.
I only found out this morning and I've been given until tomorrow at 12 noon to put the payment through.

Uefa keep kicking back my payment, with 3 different cards as I think the email I used is different from my bank account email.

The alternative is some sketch "alipay" app which is there preferred method. Guess what? Doesn't work!!!

Anyone else had issues?

No issues the other day, Nationwide debit card.

On 1/28/2024 at 4:56 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Spain v Croatia, Slovenia v Serbia I think and a second round game in Berlin

Location wise they’re out of the question for me so looking to maybe swap them on the portal for games in the NRW region where I’m based

I’ve sent you a PM mate 👍