codes from Uefa received? - Page 31 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

4 minutes ago, Redbairn said:

Swiss game sold out. Cat1 & Cat2 tickets left for the Germany game and Cat1 tickets left for the Hungary game. God knows how many though. 

I wonder how many cat1 Tix have been sold for the Germany game 

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Redbairn said:

There was also Cat 1 restricted for 480 available. But no idea how many.🤷‍♂️

I think il just wait on the ballot me and my son are on 10 points but I’m paying both so 800 is too much for 1 game 

12 minutes ago, Jzw85 said:

I think il just wait on the ballot me and my son are on 10 points but I’m paying both so 800 is too much for 1 game 

I'm the same, I can't justify/afford €800 for two football tickets and everything else involved in going. Will start saving for Euro 2028!

5 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

Is anyone willing to anonymously (from the cover of your username) admit to sharing codes with anyone? And whether they worked? 

Reason for asking - mate has 2x kids on 10pts tomorrow, but he’s already purchased his own. Only way I can see would be the kids to create spoof over 18 accounts - based on the ‘if’ the codes could be shared. (I know against the rules) 

It does work.

A friend of a friend sold his wee guys codes (he was on 12 points) to a non SSC member for £300.

They set up their Uefa account and ordered 3x fans first tickets fine with the codes. 

30 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

It does work.

A friend of a friend sold his wee guys codes (he was on 12 points) to a non SSC member for £300.

They set up their Uefa account and ordered 3x fans first tickets fine with the codes. 

I seriously hope you’re on the wind up with that! That’s despicable! If he gave them for nothing I could understand why you might do that for a mate! Hope the guy who sold them loses his phone on the day of the game and he can’t get in! 

1 hour ago, LoganRoy said:

It does work.

Thought you had to have the same email address on your SSC and UEFA account?

Could be left in the lurch if UEFA send out an activation link ( if they do that) for the tickets to the boys email address and he conveniently forgets to activate the tickets. 

22 minutes ago, Redbairn said:

Could be left in the lurch if UEFA send out an activation link ( if they do that) for the tickets to the boys email address and he conveniently forgets to activate the tickets. 

Based on Euro 2020! An email will come from UEFA and you go in to the ticket app and the ticket based on the email address you used in the UEFA portal to buy will magically appear.  SFA have no input in process. 

1 hour ago, macwomble said:

I seriously hope you’re on the wind up with that! That’s despicable! If he gave them for nothing I could understand why you might do that for a mate! Hope the guy who sold them loses his phone on the day of the game and he can’t get in! 

Nope, genuinely happened.  

33 minutes ago, Redbairn said:

SSC don't have any input now.  

55 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Based on Euro 2020! An email will come from UEFA and you go in to the ticket app and the ticket based on the email address you used in the UEFA portal to buy will magically appear.  SFA have no input in process. 

Can you log into someone else’s ticket app on your own phone.

My mate is likely going to miss the Hungary game but has a ticket, can I log into his account on my phone to get the ticket?

2 hours ago, ghorne67 said:

Can you log into someone else’s ticket app on your own phone.

My mate is likely going to miss the Hungary game but has a ticket, can I log into his account on my phone to get the ticket?

You could for EURO 2020, I presume it will be the same. I knew someone who couldn't leave his home due to covid but had tickets for all three games. It was too late to cancel them to be redistributed to other fans, so he offered them to friends who then just logged into his account on the ticket app and it worked a treat.

12 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

It does work.

IMO too big a risk to take. In time, you'd think the SSC/UEFA would check through bookings and see tickets match the names of those who codes were sent to. 

Would be a real shame if their tickets got cancelled....

3 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

IMO too big a risk to take. In time, you'd think the SSC/UEFA would check through bookings and see tickets match the names of those who codes were sent to. 

Would be a real shame if their tickets got cancelled....

I’m not sure that under data protection law that UEFA would be privileged to share that personal data with the SFA without having our express consent. (Which we may have given when signing up). Also UEFA would need to cancel the ticket. To be honest can’t see them going to the bother of going through 30,000 ticket sales.

I haven't read all of this topic, so I may have missed it.

When it comes to sitting together, can you put in for individual games. I got the same price ticket for 2 games as my mate but not the 3rd game. I have looked but not seen anything. 

12 minutes ago, stitch said:

I haven't read all of this topic, so I may have missed it.

When it comes to sitting together, can you put in for individual games. I got the same price ticket for 2 games as my mate but not the 3rd game. I have looked but not seen anything. 

I posted about this previously but not sure how to share it again (new to this - sorry!) but SSC could do nothing to help me so I contacted UEFA and they have said they will be able to sort it following the ticket sales being finalised, just need to explain the issue and give them the order numbers. I contacted them using this link and they emailed me back: 

https://support.tickets-euro2024.uefa.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edited by HonestManG

17 hours ago, radian_13 said:

Got 3x Cat 2 tickets the day😎.   A lot of money but fuck it, the amount of away games ive travelled to over the years and watched utter dross.  400€ won’t matter in 10 years, chance to go to the opening game of a tournament and at such a great stadium can’t be missed.  

Absolutely worth it 

5 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

So what’s left to buy? 

Surprised there’s any left but suppose people aren’t made of money. If they went out to everyone in Scotland to buy right now they’d be gone in 25 seconds.

Not sure untill the SFA come out with the updated numbers. I expect some €600 Germany tickets as extortionate. Apparently the Swiss game is sold out. Possibly some Cat 1 Hungary tickets available? Not sure 

13 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

So what’s left to buy? 

Surprised there’s any left but suppose people aren’t made of money. If they went out to everyone in Scotland to buy right now they’d be gone in 25 seconds.

Still Cat1, Cat1 restricted and Cat2 available for Germany.

If I was splashing out I'd go for Cat1 which at least guarantees you a side view of the pitch. Some of the Cat2 seats are next to the Fans First area!

Edited by Toepoke

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Still Cat1, Cat1 restricted and Cat2 available for Germany.

If I was splashing out I'd go for Cat1 which at least guarantees you a side view of the pitch. Some of the Cat2 seats are next to the Fans First area!

Does it say how much are left for each of these categories, I'm only on 8 points doubt will drop that far down the joys of missing games with work, wish id just bought the packages instead of single tickets now