codes from Uefa received? - Page 25 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

1 minute ago, thesaint said:

Can hardly believe that all the 600 euros tickets will actually sell. If i hadn't got the two cheapest options it would have been fanzone in Munich for me. Suppose 600 euros for some people is acceptable. 

I’ve paid €195 which is the most I’ve paid for any event through the official channels.

I paid (stupidly) €300 for Ireland v Scotland in the 6 nations when I thought we were going to win the thing after beating England. 

€600 I’d have paid ONLY because it’s the opening game and the next few tournaments look like a joke to attend all 3 matches and I definitely won’t be able to. I’d only have been able to justify it by the “once in a lifetime” thing. But I’d be absolutely sick! 

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, magoo310-0 said:

I’m on 29 points went to every away game this campaign. I also got kicked out at payment and had to start again and got category 3 tickets , sfa shambles I’m on 29 points went to every away game this campaign. I clicked on access code for Germany kept coming up with error when did get in all fans first gone, I also got kicked out at payment and had to start again and got category 3 tickets for 3 games, sfa shambles 

This post is a bit of a shambles. 😂

Sorry to hear of your problems though. Sounds frustrating. 

14 minutes ago, DesiScotsman said:

I wonder how many tickets from the 3 games are actually left for us 11 pointers tomorrow noon? No doubt the €600 Euro ones for the Germany game which is understandable but unsure about both the Switzerland & Hungary games?

There should be somewhere between 2200 and 2500 for each game left at least. Possibly a good bit more for Munich depending on how many 12+ pointers had the stomach to pay €400 for a ticket. 

I reckon will be no fans first tickets or cat 3 tickets left for any games and a small amount of cat 2 tickets will be available for folk that get in quick. Vast majority of remaining tickets will be cat 1 would be my guess. 

One of the group members were unable to access their email (iCloud) so we're unable to get their codes.

Any idea after security checks that SSC can give these codes over the phone?

Seems highly unlikely but just in the off chance

5 hours ago, Reidster78 said:

485 euro for 6 tickets.. Managed to get FF for Germany, wife had to get higher bracket. €80 average per ticket, not much more than our CL individual tickets this season, canny complain! 

4 hours ago, GroundsKeeper said:

So had to buy a 195 euro ticket, also 60 and 45 euro for the other two games.

Works out about £80 a ticket on average, the money has been deducted from my visa account and I have recieved my confirmation email.

I'm kicking myself... I didn't even think to average it out.

In hindsight, I wish I'd gone CAT3 in Munich (upper tier), FANS FIRST in Cologne (lower tier, but it has steep stands close to the pitch) and CAT3 in Stuttgart (upper tier). That would have averaged 95 Euros, which isn't good, but it isn't eye watering.

7 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

In hindsight, I wish I'd gone CAT3 in Munich (upper tier), FANS FIRST in Cologne (lower tier, but it has steep stands close to the pitch) and CAT3 in Stuttgart (upper tier). That would have averaged 95 Euros, which isn't good, but it isn't eye watering.

That’s what I’ve ended up with by luck rather than judgement 

7 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Did you get FF for all 3? If so then there is something to be said for how smug you can be when you tell people you’re going to all 3 games and they give you that face and “oooft how much you pay for that” and puff their cheeks 

and you reply with £80 for all 3.

36 minutes ago, DesiScotsman said:

I wonder how many tickets from the 3 games are actually left for us 11 pointers tomorrow noon? No doubt the €600 Euro ones for the Germany game which is understandable but unsure about both the Switzerland & Hungary games?

Hard to know. Reading on here there's a lot of people going to 2 matches, 1st and 2nd or 2nd and 3rd so Switzerland game might be the hardest to get. Add to that a few got tickets via the ballot, can't go, IT issues etc.

Most likely would be the Germany game as the cost will put a lot of people off. Not heard if any 12+ pointers had to pay for the Cat2 tickets (EURO400)! If there aren't any they'll be 3.5K+ left for that game... if they have then it will be less. Not sure how many are willing to pay EURO400-EURO600 though!

4 minutes ago, Up and Doune said:

Hard to know. Reading on here there's a lot of people going to 2 matches, 1st and 2nd or 2nd and 3rd so Switzerland game might be the hardest to get. Add to that a few got tickets via the ballot, can't go, IT issues etc.

Most likely would be the Germany game as the cost will put a lot of people off. Not heard if any 12+ pointers had to pay for the Cat2 tickets (EURO400)! If there aren't any they'll be 3.5K+ left for that game... if they have then it will be less. Not sure how many are willing to pay EURO400-EURO600 though!

Would be good for SFA/UEFA to update how many remain in each category and each match.

12 minutes ago, King Of Paisley said:

In terms of segregation, are we all lumped together as a block or scattered to the 4 winds given the various categories of tickets?

I’m taking a punt here, but you can have us all in together like a cup final and the opposition on the other side.

Thats what Hampden was like at Euro 2020.

I was in the West both times but in the “Scotland” end for the Czech game and in the “Croatia” end for the Croatia game. (I had a Croatian fans ticket). 

32 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

24 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

That’s what I’ve ended up with by luck rather than judgement 

I've been to the Munich and Cologne stadiums. They're both superb, but in different ways.

Munich is just astonishing and Cologne is 'practical' and very fan-friendly (steep tiers - even the lower ones - and close to the pitch). 

Haven't been to Stuttgart, but from the photos I've seen, the lower tier looks very shallow (something I wanted to avoid).

You may not have planned it, but I think you've played an absolute blinder there. Well done Sir.

Edited by Rich NATA

17 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Did you get FF for all 3? If so then there is something to be said for how smug you can be when you tell people you’re going to all 3 games and they give you that face and “oooft how much you pay for that” and puff their cheeks 

and you reply with £80 for all 3.

Nah. I only chose FAN FIRST for Munich. Like everyone else, I was desperate to avoid the 195 Euros, but I'm now kicking myself. I should have thought about averaging it out.

Went CAT3 upper tier in Cologne and Stuttgart. Definitely wanted to be upper tier in the latter.

3 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

If you put all three tickets into your basket and paid for them all together you will have one order number. If you pay for the three tickets in three separate transactions (I’m not sure why anyone would do this but it is possible) you will have 3 order numbers. 

3 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

One advantage is linking with your pals to sit together , if you have one game with different categories you can’t link 

Tattiescone, I haven't been able to use the 'Seat With' option as my girlfriend got a different category for the Switzerland match and your post will explain why.

I've had a read through the info online and I don't think it clearly says anywhere that this would be the case i.e We have the same category for the Germany and Hungary matches so I thought that I would be able to use the 'Seat With' option for those games (unless I couldn't find that info, can you share?). 

I'm not going to get too worked up though as I got FF tickets for all 3 matches and she got FF for games 1 and 3. We paid a total of 235 EUR for all six tickets. If we had done single ticket transactions we could have possibly ended up paying a bit more. I think we've all had enough panic with the ticket sale today and the fuck up yesterday!! 🤪

I think there will be quite a few in the same boat and as for matches 1 and 3, I will be doing my best to be seated together seeing as they are in the same price category after all. It's usually a bit of a free for all at away matches as I'm sure you will have experienced and I don't mind swapping seats if it's with a same category ticket. Match 2, naturally, will be different, as we are in different categories.

Hope you guys got sorted!! 😁

Imagine the conversations up and down the country tonight. 

"Honey, I should hopefully be able to get on and buy a ticket for the Scotland games tomorrow"

"Oh, thats super."

"You okay with that?"

"Of course"

"It's just..."

"Uhu?"

"One of the games, the tickets that are left are quite dear..."

"Thats okay. How much?"

"Emm.... £600..."

"SIX FUCKING WHIT!!"

Cue divorce papers being drawn up 🤣

18 minutes ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

Tattiescone, I haven't been able to use the 'Seat With' option as my girlfriend got a different category for the Switzerland match and your post will explain why.

I've had a read through the info online and I don't think it clearly says anywhere that this would be the case i.e We have the same category for the Germany and Hungary matches so I thought that I would be able to use the 'Seat With' option for those games (unless I couldn't find that info, can you share?). 

I'm not going to get too worked up though as I got FF tickets for all 3 matches and she got FF for games 1 and 3. We paid a total of 235 EUR for all six tickets. If we had done single ticket transactions we could have possibly ended up paying a bit more. I think we've all had enough panic with the ticket sale today and the fuck up yesterday!! 🤪

I think there will be quite a few in the same boat and as for matches 1 and 3, I will be doing my best to be seated together seeing as they are in the same price category after all. It's usually a bit of a free for all at away matches as I'm sure you will have experienced and I don't mind swapping seats if it's with a same category ticket. Match 2, naturally, will be different, as we are in different categories.

Hope you guys got sorted!! 😁

I’m pretty sure it tells you in the FAQs on the SFA website that the seat with option can’t be used for tickets from different categories but even if it doesn’t I would say it’s pretty obvious this is the case. I wouldn’t be too happy if I paid €600 for a ticket and someone who paid €50 was sitting beside me. 

Edit - I misread your post so I’m talking pish I think. 

I think you would have had to pay for each ticket individually to use the seat with option for certain games. 

Edited by Texas Pete

14 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Imagine the conversations up and down the country tonight. 

"Honey, I should hopefully be able to get on and buy a ticket for the Scotland games tomorrow"

"Oh, thats super."

"You okay with that?"

"Of course"

"It's just..."

"Uhu?"

"One of the games, the tickets that are left are quite dear..."

"Thats okay. How much?"

"Emm.... £600..."

"SIX FUCKING WHIT!!"

Cue divorce papers being drawn up 🤣

Everyone should have a secret wee Monzo pot (or something similar) their other half doesn’t know about for just such occasions. 

34 minutes ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

😁

Pretty sure I read someone post on FB that they, in this scenario, emailed UEFA using one of the links the SFA supplied and it was sorted really quickly.

Edited by rOsCo2
typo

10 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

Pretty sure I read someone post on FB that they in this scenario they emailed UEFA using one of the links the SFA supplied and it was sorted really quickly.

I haven't seen anything like that on FB. I've e-mailed Uefa Ticketing Customer Services, no response yet. We maybe had to do individual match transactions to guarantee this but I don't think that was made clear anywhere. I don't expect to be seated together in the Switzerland match as obviously different categories. What will be will be.....We're going to Germanyyyyyy!! 😁

3 minutes ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

I haven't seen anything like that on FB. I've e-mailed Uefa Ticketing Customer Services, no response yet. We maybe had to do individual match transactions to guarantee this but I don't think that was made clear anywhere. I don't expect to be seated together in the Switzerland match as obviously different categories. What will be will be.....We're going to Germanyyyyyy!! 😁

99% sure they did as there was a screenshot of email response from UEFA. I'd imagine they have been inundated now, but to be fair to UEFA, they have been pretty good so far and hopefully sort it for you!

3 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

99% sure they did as there was a screenshot of email response from UEFA. I'd imagine they have been inundated now, but to be fair to UEFA, they have been pretty good so far and hopefully sort it for you!

Sounds promising then, yeah I'm sure they will be busy. I'll keep an eye on e-mails for a response, hopefully will hear tomorrow. 

Thanks for the info 🙂