supporters club ticket allocation for cyprus,spain and france - Page 3 - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

supporters club ticket allocation for cyprus,spain and france

thesaint

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Don’t quote me on it, but is your window not your window?

if you miss your window (or intentionally wait for your pals window) you can still buy tickets (assuming there are tickets left).

I missed my window for a recent away match. I thought I had all day, but didn't realise it changed down to the next points level mid-way through the day. It hadn't sold out, so I got away with it.

1 hour ago, Craig Fae Hamilton said:

I just noticed, 2 Points for an Away game! So doubly crucial We get lucky here.

Boys 1st Away Game too, a present for doing well in his School Exams!

Trip to Germany is for his 18th, so amazing if we got Tickets! He is living the dream, going to (hopefully) see Scotland play in a Major Finals before his 18th Birthday!

Ahhh, I remember being 17 at World Cup 98. Just assuming I’d go to Euro 2020 in Belgium / Netherlands. 

J

Just now, Grantyboy1983 said:

Good allocation, I was getting a bit impatient but I guess it's not so bad when they secure this number. Well done SFA 👏 

Yes, credit where credits due for this one.

Imagine how many tickets we’d have gotten if the game was in Nicosia!

J

32 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Yes, credit where credits due for this one.

Imagine how many tickets we’d have gotten if the game was in Nicosia!

J

Probably less......

We got something like 2,200 last time and that was a full stand (I doubt they would have opened a second stand for us in Nicosia like they have here)

40 minutes ago, kumnio said:

They need to stop sticking ticket info below women games stuff, especially with the email header saying 

AVAILABLE NOW: Single tickets for our UEFA Women's Nations League Campaign!

Yip, it’s massively the wrong way round. No offence but most football fans just don’t care that much about woman’s football. They’ve done this a couple of times now. The venue change email was another one. 

J

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

They need to stop sticking ticket info below women games stuff, especially with the email header saying 

AVAILABLE NOW: Single tickets for our UEFA Women's Nations League Campaign!

Exactly - does my head in. 

Vast majority in the SSC signed up for Mens A game matches - these should be given priority when putting in subject headers into the emails. Especially stuff like this. 

4 hours ago, wanderer said:

Doubt it will go all the way to there, as by that point you are talking 25,000 members or so, and £9 does seem a small price to pay for a few people to get up the points ladder, but I do think it will go below 13 points.

Think Davy posted on Facebook that he has around 2,000 names for buses, and that was when the game was in Nicosia.

Is it still going to be pick up in Larnaca to stop harvesting or not. If it is a 100% pick up then unless you physically pick it up in Larnaca your purchase will be cancelled and you won't get the 2 points. I know guys who that happened to.No problem with that but you won't get the points. 

5 hours ago, wanderer said:

SSC have secured 47% of the stadium capacity.

Tickets are £9 and go on sale to anyone with 13 points or more on Tuesday

Good info but how did you find that out. Haven't received an email from the supporters club yet. 

7 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Is it still going to be pick up in Larnaca to stop harvesting or not. If it is a 100% pick up then unless you physically pick it up in Larnaca your purchase will be cancelled and you won't get the 2 points. I know guys who that happened to.No problem with that but you won't get the points. 

This para was in the email... I am not going to interpret it giving I made a fool of myself on another thread...

Screenshot_20230728_161429_Email.jpg

6 minutes ago, GLOSTA said:

This para was in the email... I am not going to interpret it giving I made a fool of myself on another thread...

Screenshot_20230728_161429_Email.jpg

Anybody else not received the email from the supporters club regarding Cyprus tickets sales schedule? 

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Exactly - does my head in. 

Vast majority in the SSC signed up for Mens A game matches - these should be given priority when putting in subject headers into the emails. Especially stuff like this. 

Can they not have people sign up to receive emails about womens football.It's the last thing i wan't to see.

13 hours ago, Stockholm 1980 said:

Good Allocation for a small capacity stadium.

I'm good for a ticket but three mates are on 11, should i buy Tuesday or wait and hope to buy 4 Wednesday ?

Best thing to do: Log on when you can buy your ticket, and get yours. Then *you* log back in when your mates window opens, and buy three more, and assign the tickets to them. That way, as you're the lead booker for all four, you should get four tickets together.

Unless you don't want to sit with your mates, of course...

13 hours ago, GLOSTA said:

Here you go.... and the sales schedule

Screenshot_20230728_215807_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20230728_215753_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20230728_215742_Email.jpg

Sales_Schedule_Cyprus_FD.01-1.pdf 97.9 kB · 4 downloads

Cheers for that. Never received that email. If it wasn't for the fact that the posters on this forum mentioned it i would be completely unaware that the ticket sales starts on Tuesday. Have emailed them for an explanation. So will see what excuse they come up with. 

10 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Sorted. That was nice and easy. 

2 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Yup. 8 tickets for the North stand purchased easily

Noticed they charged £2 postage so assuming 100% pick up has been abandoned