Flights - Page 2 - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flights

Squirrelhumper

15 hours ago, Rents said:

What time was your flight on the 5th mate?

I am on the flight out of gatwick on the 6th but not seen anything about cancellations as yet.

3pm-ish, they offered to put us on the 6th flight and back on the Saturday morning flight, but we said no, and as the hotel was unable to accommodate us, they moved us to Manchester on the Monday and in a new hotel in the heart of Paphos old town.

Looks like its a day-by-day thing, as on Monday and Tuesday people were saying how their Paphos and Larnaca flights were being binned.

6 hours ago, wanderer said:

3pm-ish, they offered to put us on the 6th flight and back on the Saturday morning flight, but we said no, and as the hotel was unable to accommodate us, they moved us to Manchester on the Monday and in a new hotel in the heart of Paphos old town.

Looks like its a day-by-day thing, as on Monday and Tuesday people were saying how their Paphos and Larnaca flights were being binned.

I fly out on the 7.30am Thursday to Larnaca from Liverpool so fingers crossed they don't mess about with ours. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 5:53 PM, tartan davie said:

edi heathrow larnaca 7th sept 
larnaca heathrow edi 11th sept

£476

Is that the 7am out of the Heathrow? I'm on that one.

What is it? Four and a half? Five hours? Kilt or no kilt? 🤔

Edited by Rich NATA