Flights Booked - Page 6 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flights Booked

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my flights and digs sorted. Can't get time off work so it's the extortionate Saturday - Sunday flights. All I'm waiting for now is the ticket allocation being announced. Currently on 5 so I'm hoping I'll be safe

better than missing the game, 5 points should guarantee you an official SFA ticket I reckon. :ok:

Stansted to Dublin. Out Sat Noon ish back Sunday 14:00 ish.

On two points but am confident of official away end ticket. These matches are always over estimated. Got Germany on one point when the rumours were you'd need 3 or 4.

Stansted to Dublin. Out Sat Noon ish back Sunday 14:00 ish.

On two points but am confident of official away end ticket. These matches are always over estimated. Got Germany on one point when the rumours were you'd need 3 or 4.

Think you'll struggle on 2(hope not) but this is a summer weekend away game close to home. There will be a high uptake.

Bloody hell! That's an SFA-esque price.

2lucq6a.png + a bag (daft choice I know)

Surely at that price you'd have been better going via somewhere?

(Unless you'rebig in O&G - in which case it's nothing but pocket money)

Are you going via New York?

direct

You could have got Edin - Dublin for £180, same days.

Not in oil and gas, but value my time at £25 Per hour. I live practicaly half way between Aberdeen and Inverness so to get to central belt takes 4h each way =8h rtn =£200 in my time. So it will "cost" £380. So for £70 I get the added bonus of a relatively long lie on Friday, and home for tea Sunday instead of getting up with the morning chorus, and home late Sunday and knackered for work Monday. Btw abz was the same for directs