I'm In The Middle Of Losing My Virginity - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I'm In The Middle Of Losing My Virginity

Walked past a tattooist's once and two wummin were starting at the samples in the windae.

"Whit will we get today?"

If you're going to mark yourself for life I'd like to think you'd do a bit more preparation!

Those are the Tweetie Pie and Tazmanian Devil adorned eejits someone mentioned earlier! How stupid is that? As you say, a bit of thought ffs!

TCB%20tattoo.jpgThat's not actually mine but it's pretty similar. Rather depressingly the one in the picture is Liam Gallagher who I didn't realise had the same one until after I got it!

Ahh, now I see what you're on about, my mates a massive Elvis fan, I recognise the image because he has one very similar on his calf :ok:

Ahh, now I see what you're on about, my mates a massive Elvis fan, I recognise the image because he has one very similar on his calf :ok:

Mind doesn't have the Faith and Spirit writing as I'm not particularly religious nor the black stuff around the outside but other than that, it's the same. I like it but it does look a bit like a transfer that's stuck on so I want to build some stuff around it to make it a quarter sleeve.

TCB%20tattoo.jpgThat's not actually mine but it's pretty similar. Rather depressingly the one in the picture is Liam Gallagher who I didn't realise had the same one until after I got it!

Still none the wiser but I see it's got 7 stars. Is that one for every 10 league titles plus one for each insolvency situation?

I really don't "get" tattoos. I just don't see the point and think they look stupid.

That's the nail on the head. Some people like them, some don't. I think guys with pierced ears looks ridiculous and would never even consider it for a moment but loads of people seem to like it on themselves.

Don't you think the pain is down to your own threshold though? When I got my arm piece done people told me the inner arm would be agony, i found it almost painless.

I'm fairly well covered and the only part of me that I found what I'd describe as 'agony' would be my wrist. My bestest friend in the whole wide world is a 6ft3 tank of a boy with a fair amount of coverage, I've never seen anyone sitting for a tattoo like him, he can't sit for more than 20 minutes without a break and spends the full time squirming and whining... And yet he didn't think his wrists were too bad compared to the rest of him.

Those are the Tweetie Pie and Tazmanian Devil adorned eejits someone mentioned earlier! How stupid is that? As you say, a bit of thought ffs!

80% of my tattoos are elf's or Fairys... Cos I like elfs and fairys. I've my Lion Rampant holding a Saltire, some thorns and 3 Dragons... Without stripping I think that's all my non Fairy & Elf ones.

80% of my tattoos are elf's or Fairys... Cos I like elfs and fairys. I've my Lion Rampant holding a Saltire, some thorns and 3 Dragons... Without stripping I think that's all my non Fairy & Elf ones.

Nothing wrong with that, you know what you like and go for it. It's the "I went for a tattoo and got

a piece of shit tattoo that means nothing to me because they're cool" type that irritate me.

I love you to much to be offended by your body art, fairy nuff? X