WizzAir - absolute mince - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bzzzz

Has ANYONE ever had a good experience with Wizz? had SO many moved flights, cancelled flights, changed flights, refund refusals etc etc... 

Unless I have absolutely no choice whatsoever I will never use them again. 

Nope, they are useless bastards. They have cost me hundreds of pounds this year alone, changing flights and making connections useless. I’m flying with them next month, and they’ve changed the flight 3 times in a month, only reason I’m using them is that I have credit with them. 

An absolute shower of cunts. 

On 10/8/2022 at 12:34 AM, kumnio said:

Nope, they are useless bastards. They have cost me hundreds of pounds this year alone, changing flights and making connections useless. I’m flying with them next month, and they’ve changed the flight 3 times in a month, only reason I’m using them is that I have credit with them. 

An absolute shower of cunts. 

Couldn't agree more, I'm still waiting for a refund from a flight they moved in May, they accepted liability (for only that flight btw now a connection) and STILL haven't had the £s back. I'm not sure I'd even use them again if I had credit with them, worst customer experience I've ever had. 

• 3 months later...

They joked me around going to Moldova back in 2021. Ended up getting in to the hotel at midnight. 

Got a multi airline trip for Cyprus and back again. Wizz were no part of that master plan. 

J

10 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

They joked me around going to Moldova back in 2021. Ended up getting in to the hotel at midnight. 

Got a multi airline trip for Cyprus and back again. Wizz were no part of that master plan. 

J

What’s your master plan then? I’m looking at Cyprus just now.

On 1/24/2023 at 1:10 PM, Bzzzz said:

Jet2, 5 nights and back for the England game, braw 👍

Nice! 👍
I’ve ruled it out, it’s too expensive and anyway I’m struggling for leave as I went on a bit of a booking fest in January.