The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday

What else was on the flag then and why would anyone wave a flag that size in someones face it doesnt add up.In fact it wouldnt even be waving as its that big.I dont even think your helping at all but if you confirm what else is on the flag then i may start to believe you arent winding me up ? PM ME IF YOU KNOW MORE ?

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you don't condone theft, but you condone bigotry?

If I was talking pish - which I am not - then why did I receive a PM from a member on here here asking if his pal apologised for the incident, could the flag be returned?

As it stands, my workmate has no idea where the flag is, and nor does the brother.

No but being called a hun, isn't the worst thing in the world most people will have been called worse, and it doesn't justify stealing a flag. Name calling is petty but theft is just shite and not needed.

why do people continue to give debian his jollies by interacting with him? The guy is a proven liar and a fantasist and it would be best just to put him on ignore

How ironic.

Give me one fantasy and one lie please. Bearing in mind the Stranraer thing was a joke...

Come on Dippy, Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'Bout that bass, no treble

Bearing in mind the Stranraer thing was a joke...

Telling people where in Stranraer you lived and what you used to do there formed part of the joke?

Sort yourself out and help get the flag returned. You might even go up in some peoples estimation on here.

Telling people where in Stranraer you lived and what you used to do there formed part of the joke?

Sort yourself out and help get the flag returned. You might even go up in some peoples estimation on here.

Oh that part wasn't false. I genuinely am from School Road.

Set fire to the flag and post the video on You Tube, The flag ablaze with Chelsea fans nazi saluting whilst dancing around during its flame engulfed demise should be good for another ten pages on here, piss on its charred remains whilst singing the sash...twenty pages, thirty if anyone mentions that the sash is not sectarian...

?

Set fire to the flag and post the video on You Tube, The flag ablaze with Chelsea fans nazi saluting whilst dancing around during its flame engulfed demise should be good for another ten pages on here, piss on its charred remains whilst singing the sash...twenty pages, thirty if anyone mentions that the sash is not sectarian...

?

I love you andreimack.

He does what he wants.

Get it up ye hightower. You and you're wee spitting bigot pals have only themselves to blame.

I have it on good authority the flag is safe and will be on show when Raith face rangers next at ibrox. My colleague tried to get the flag but was told no chance after the bigotry of said Raith fan. Fair Enuff

It is a song for sad inbred bastards though

Never in all my life have i come across an obnoxious little runt like you debian.I have also never been called a bigot before or even heard RAITH FANS being called that.I was at ibrox and the songs that you lot sing are sectarian,disgusting and shouldnt be allowed to continue in scottish football.I look forward to seeing the flag on show at starks park and also look forward to you and your mates being lifted by the police for theft.Now that i know you have the flag or know where it is the matter will be passed onto the police and rangers football club.On the other hand i think you are a wind up merchant because there is no way the lad who had the flag taken off him spat or shouted abuse at rangers fans.If you do know where it is tell me what was on the flag and i will believe you.

Showing at ibrox thats big and brave when theres 30,000 rangers fans and 300 raith although judging by what i heard at the weekend there wont be any raith fans there due to what went on throughout the game.

:lol: