Poland V Germany - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I'd go as far as saying Tuesday is a must win,certainly a must lose and if I was putting my house on it it would be for us to lose.....comfortably

Even before this result 3 points was essential on tuesday, Even more so now. Starting to look like a fight between us and ireland for 3rd. Could be a 6 point gap between us and poland if they win on tuesday.

I'd go as far as saying Tuesday is a must win,certainly a must lose and if I was putting my house on it it would be for us to lose.....comfortably

Poland look really good on the break. We need at least a point and need the Germans to beat ROI. Worrinigly we could be dead a buried after the ROI game. Edited by EddardStark

Think there is a bit of an over reaction here .....

Even though i am no longer interested in "North Britain's" fortunes as i was before - i will say we nearly got a result in Dortmund therefore bumming up the Poles and saying they will hump Scotland because they managed to beat Germany at home is being a bit presumptious

Poland have not became a far superior team than Scotland since the last time we played them id guess and i doubt they will hit us on the break to the same fashion as they did Germany.

Will be a totally different game. We will bore them to at least a draw

Edited by Ally Bongo

Why are to bothering to comment then? Away and watch 'South Britain' instead.

Hoy ! It wisny me that mentioned that ! i was quoting Ex Whitfield

And even if i was im still entitled to an opinion - unless this is the 1930s German version of the TAMB !

( and my post should have read not interested AS MUCH as i was before)

Edited by Ally Bongo