Anyone Still To Book Up - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone Still To Book Up

Scotch_Haggis

Aye, what Deecie said

We did the same when getting the flight out to Macedonia - think its about 17 miles or something like that from Watford. We pre-booked a taxi - sorry but cannay mind their name, but there's a few if you google and all about the same price

Made sense for us to do this as the flight was 08.20 and you get into Watford at about 06.20 from memory but I suppose if your flight isnt that early, then maybe Euston is more suitable?

edin- Dublin sat or sun £20 ryanair

dub-warsaw chopin sun or mon £54 aer fungus

war-dub wed lunchtime £44 aer fungus

dub- Edinburgh wed £20

If you go on sat to Dublin :sing::guitar: you will be able to take in the r.o.I. v Gibraltar game as it kicks off at 5 pm tickets go on sale for this one on 12th sept ifa site. :ok:

hope this helps guys :cheers3:

Edited by washboarder

edin- Dublin sat or sun £20 ryanair

dub-warsaw chopin sun or mon £54 aer fungus

war-dub wed lunchtime £44 aer fungus

dub- Edinburgh wed £20

If you go on sat to Dublin :sing::guitar: you will be able to take in the r.o.I. v Gibraltar game as it kicks off at 5 pm tickets go on sale for this one on 12th sept ifa site. :ok:

hope this helps guys :cheers3:

Or if you go Sunday you can go to the Scotland game.....

Booked up after I bought my match ticket at 12 today.

£27 Motherwell to London on train Sunday 12/10 arriving very late into Euston then a train to Luton Airport from St.Pancras which will be about £10 single.

£90 return Luton to Warsaw Chopin on Wizz Air - 0820 flight on Monday 13/10 + getting 0600 flight back on Wednesday 15/10

£43 for flight from Luton back to Glasgow just after lunchtime on the Wednesday

£72 for 1 night in Mercure Centrum as going straight from the game back to the airport on the Tuesday night.

£242 all in.